What's new

Pakistan navy, airforce put on alert

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan has put its naval forces on alert, according to a statement issued by an official Pakistan Navy spokesman on Wednesday.
Earlier, Dawn News reported that the navy spokesman said the action had been taken in response to movements of their Indian counterparts.
The channel added that Pakistan Airforce has also confirmed reports of increased vigilance but assured that such actions are a natural reaction of the activities on the other side of the border. However, the spokesman said people should not treat this as an alarm.
The armed forces are closely monitoring the movements of the Indian forces as they were put on alert following intelligence reports that warned of more attacks after the Mumbai carnage.
Earlier, Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani also confirmed these reports in a press conference in Multan. Gilani said all the defence forces were ‘in state of preparedness’ and were ready to defend the nation at all times.
DAWN.COM | Pakistan | Pakistan navy, airforce put on alert

I think Pakistan's defence forces are expecting a limited strike from India. What the PPP government thinks has become irrelevant as it is there to serve the interests of Pakistan's enemies who are definitely not a threat to Pakistan according to Mr. Ten Percent.

Hight alert for what? There will be no strikes, why because we are already dancing to the tunes produced by both the US and India.

1. There will be NO limited strikes whether on Air, Ground or Sea. If so it would be full blown conflict between India & Pakistan. India knows this very well.

2. So what if JUD has been closed down and its leaders taken into protective custody? Wait for a few months and they would be out and about under a different banner. I think that it is a good move on part of Pakistan. No one will be sent anywhere though, especially to India.

3. Our current situation dictates we take certain set of temporary actions to prevent further repercussions. Wait a few months & this will be another day of the history as people memories are as short as an ant's di*k!

The irreplaceable DAMAGE to India has been done, rest is just white noise!

My guess is that there will be a strike anyway. India will make us do as much as we can and then use some silly excuse to attack.

We SHOULD be preparing for a counter punch.

1. There will be NO limited strikes whether on Air, Ground or Sea. If so it would be full blown conflict between India & Pakistan. India knows this very well.

2. So what if JUD has been closed down and its leaders taken into protective custody? Wait for a few months and they would be out and about under a different banner. I think that it is a good move on part of Pakistan. No one will be sent anywhere though, especially to India.

3. Our current situation dictates we take certain set of temporary actions to prevent further repercussions. Wait a few months & this will be another day of the history as people memories are as short as an ant's di*k!

At what cost?

My guess is that there will be a strike anyway. India will make us do as much as we can and then use some silly excuse to attack.

We SHOULD be preparing for a counter punch.

There won't be a strike as the Indians should realise that strikes against a prepared force tend to end in failure. Unless the want a larger war then they will not strike.

Attack or no attack in this world of time we one must make rediness at all time we are ready for watever we will and shall defend our country like we always have let em them bring if they dont want peace!!

well my guess is that there will be a strike which will be fully backed by US..infact i want them to strike for two reasons..
1} this will be an end to this fuc*ing war on terror as far as pakistan is concerned...
2} this will help the nation to be united.

but then you have to have strong leaders...so keep your fingers crossed...

What is the "irreplaceable DAMAGE to India" ? Perhaps you should add the gains and losses of all sides including the Chinese and the Russians. Now don't leave out Pakistan's so-called ally. After all, everything receives its final approval from there (9/11 to Mumbai Drama) before they're executed.

PAF ready to thwart aggression

ISLAMABAD: The Pakistan Air Force (PAF) has assured the nation that the force is vigilant and ready to respond to any aggression against the country. Reacting to the news of Indian Air Force being put on high alert, PAF spokesman Hamayun Zafar told a private TV channel that PAF had the ability to defend the country and if any aggression took place from any quarter, a befitting reply would be given. “PAF is fully prepared to face any extraordinary situation,” he said. According to another channel, the Pakistan Navy said it too was closely monitoring the movement of Indian vessels. app

Pakistani air space is well Protected by PAF Falcons, PAF is a Symbol of Pride for the Nation, When time come we can count on PAF for our National Defence and i know PAF is fully aware of its duties and PAF is equipped well to Perform those Duties efficiently.

Back
Top Bottom