What's new

Pakistan Muslim employer kills Christian employee

Status
Not open for further replies.
:what: what communal event? its good that they have Pakistani aid groups which are working for them.

they have right to stage protest against apathy of their pathetic police

Christian villagers decided to block the main road. After the Christians staged a two-hour sit-in

This wording has communal overtones

God going- Thanks for the admission-
Now i will request MODS to take action against you- :tup:
Your motives are clear- Flame- Incite Hatred-
Good Luck-

Thread Reported-

I actually think that you're right to report this thread. But, just a question, do you also report threads by your compatriots who's motive it is to "flame, incite hatred"?

Jana.. you have my full support to post any article about India where religion is flouted as the reason behind a murder..
so does ajtr..
Ill leave the title there just to show the flamebait it is.
PAthetic.

A man kills another.
So a Bharti member brings Religeon and Nationality in the topic.

What do you call it?
Troll I guess?

If a murder is done, why do you go and cry if it were a Pakistani or Muslim, but stay shut if it were a Hindu or Bharti?

^^^

Check the two sources, he even gave you a Pakistani source. It was the title of the articles.

Yep i just posted it as it was :tup:

Exactly, unlike others here who actually modify the title in order to start a flame war. BTW, you shouldn't do things like this as a response to them. You're only lowering yourself to their level. Just ignore the thread and move on. :tup:

Ina Lillah e wa inna eleh-e- rajeun

no need to paint it as religious ,these fuedals are doing the same to muslims as well ... the most ironic part is no political party ,army nor media are willing to take any action against these this is bound to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom