What's new

Pakistan may deliver JF-17 Thunder fighter jets to Azerbaijan

Last week Shahid Latif claimed that the USA is creating hurdles in the sales of JF17 because of its attractive price and capability...you can get three JF17's for the price of one F16 so it will hurt their sales.
I doubt it..though used f16 will dent some prospective areas is latin America and africa if trump ignores human rights

Armenia is acquiring 4-6 SU-30 fighters and Azerbaijan needs combination of F-16s and JF-17s. Why would a poor, small, isolated and land locked country like Armenia needs 2 engine fighter ? Probably Russian threat and warning to Turkey and especially Azerbaijan. Armenia wants to target Azerbaijan oilfields and installations in Caspian Sea.

When did this happen?
I was about to ask the same question. When did we finalized a deal with Sri Lanka ?

I think Pakistan should be more worried about producing JF-17 to meet its own dire needs rather than producing for exports. IAF is right next door with superior quantity & quality of jets and here Pakistan is worried about meeting needs of Azerbaijan?

You mean Su30MKI and Mig21 ????

Why Modi don't understand that ?

And why their Airchief don't know that ???

I think Pakistan should be more worried about producing JF-17 to meet its own dire needs rather than producing for exports. IAF is right next door with superior quantity & quality of jets and here Pakistan is worried about meeting needs of Azerbaijan?

Pakistan is manufacturing JF-17 in low rate since with each iteration they add new improvements. According to some reports the AESA radar for JF-17 Black III is still in development and will not be available until 2021. Then you have budgetary restraints that restrict you to number of JF-17 that can be added in a year. The foreign sales keeps assembling line busy and you earn profit from sales to reinvest in research and development.

Not confirmed. EVERYONE is waiting on Block III !!! That puppy will offer alot of advantages over the competitors for the price!

Back
Top Bottom