What's new

Pakistan less corrupt, according to global corruption list

This survey shows how much people 'perceive' to be corruption in their country.

The key word is 'perceive'.

Hence, India being higher on the list than Pakistan only means that Pakistanis 'perceive' their country to me more corrupt than do Indians.

Obviously, those who 'perceive' worse are more likely to act against it and those who do not.

u r saying this apparently
or are u saying we actually lost, cus our ranking is better than pakistan and nepal?

since u stated India is loosing to pakistan and Nepal ...one would directly imply that Indian corruption levels are higher.
while instead, u tried to portray something self-critical .k i get it.

i don't wanna get critical on a fellow comrade so ill drop it

but the actual topic lies with how pakistan corruption reduced ...so ur saying they somehow they got less aware?..
u can see where my misinterpretation is coming from.:angel:

Absolute rubbish IMO.

When the wife of the Pakistani PM, yousuf raza gilani, buys worth 800,000 pounds, yes that's right, eight hundred thousand pounds of shopping from Harrods, and the shopping is hauled away in vans, then you know that corruption is rampant.!

Did corruption actually drop or did the other 42 countries became more corrupt than us?

No.....corruption got concenterated in one mans hand...zardari..
he is doing all the corruotion...leaving no chance for others to be corrupt..thats why the index fell down ;)

well ull have to check the exact methodology which the report applies when giving a specific score to each country.

if these are entirely based on perception, then nothing can be said about real corruption levels. it could either be that the other countries have gotten worse or that ppl in ur country think that the situation has improved.

however, if the methodology is based on some index including total number of cases in the court (to do with corruption), freedom of judiciary, money recovered out of expected total value etc etc. then u can think of taking the scores more seriously.

but watever the case may (right or wrong), it will effect the economic climate in the country by altering the future expectation of the market players.

welcome back pirzada....havent been active lately.

Back
Top Bottom