What's new

Pakistan keen to be the first to ride on China's manned space mission.

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
BEIJING - Chairman of the Pakistan Space and Upper Atmosphere Research Commission Ahmed Bilal has said that if China starts taking foreign astronauts to outer space, we would like to be the first candidate.

"We also want to cooperate with China in remote sensing technology and educating the public about space," the China Daily quoted Bilal here. He was in China to attend the five-day United Nations/China Workshop on Human Space Technology, which opened in Beijing on Monday.
A total of 150 participants from more than 20 nations and regions attended the conference. They are expected to discuss new space projects, microgravity research, international cooperation as well as awareness education for the public.

“We would like to train astronauts from other countries and organisations that have such a demand, and we would be glad to provide trips to foreign astronauts,” said Yang Liwei, Deputy Director of China Manned Space Agency. Yang said that China will also welcome foreign astronauts who have received training to work in our future space station. China is willing to provide training and open the Chinese space station to foreign astronauts, he said.

Yang, country's first astronaut, who went into space in 2003, said many countries submitted proposals to the Chinese government during the development of the space station, hoping China would help train their astronauts and then send them to the station to conduct scientific experiments. The purpose of including foreign participants in our space programmes is not only that these nations can send their people to outer space, but also that we will enable them to develop their own space projects, he added.

China has been involved in a host of cooperative projects with other nations, according to Yang.
Tracing the history of cooperation, he said that China and Russia have collaborated on astronaut training, spacecraft technology and extra-vehicular suits, and "we are cooperating with our French counterparts on a variety of experiments in astrobiology and space medicine." Furthermore, he said that Chinese and German scientists also performed astrobiological experiments during the unmanned Shenzhou VIII mission in 2011.

Receiving congratulations on the 10th anniversary of his space mission, Yang said China is also determined to assist other developing economies in the space flight, noting that existing cooperative projects between China and developing economies focus on the application of astronautic and space technologies, and training for professionals.

Pak keen to be first to ride on China's man space mission

I wonder if an private US company like space X would send people to space before the Indian government, ISRO.

They are planning a suborbital flight to ~100 km altitude,which will only last a few minutes.

We are developing an Orbital vehicle,to be launched by gslv mk3,which can carry 3 men crew on a week long mission.Launch is aroung ~2020.Go to Indian Space Capabilities thread for details,and pics of tests of space suits,crew modules and the like.

bwahahahahahh you dint answer me why your tail is on fire I mean why you guys even are feeling as if we have stolen your monkey by wishing to accompany Chinese to space.

:D :D :D :D

Cost of the project is the primary concern for any South Asian.

And there is no reason for me to be jealous,thatwas a normal question.

Cost of the project is the primary concern for any South Asian.

And there is no reason for me to be jealous,thatwas a normal question.

:lol: as if you south Asians aka Bharatis aka Indians in this case are going to bear the cost for our wish.

Come on do accept you dint have any serious question but just a usual Indian bias.

:lol: as if you south Asians aka Bharatis aka Indians in this case are going to bear the cost for our wish.

Come on do accept you dint have any serious question but just a usual Indian bias.

Mmm...then why do your countrymen post bs like 'use your money to feed the poor than sending moon missions'??

Not my money,but still you guys would not even have no contribution in this project,but we will still hear BS talk like 'we overtook India in manned space mission' from some people...
@bornmoron..

OMG dude....I never meant,that !!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
u missed "aka Hindustanis " :coffee:

Also its just the perception,,,,if anything is asked wisely still it ll be treated wrongly (except chinese,n others may be)
Vice-versa,,some ppl from here like u ,,,go full throttle..

In my previous post i have projected ur questions being wise,,,its just the perception,,,:coffee:

OMG dude....I never meant,that !!!!!![/QUOTE]

Mmm...then why do your countrymen post bs like 'use your money to feed the poor than sending moon missions'??

Not my money,but still you guys would not even have no contribution in this project,but we will still hear BS talk like 'we overtook India in manned space mission' from some people...
@bornmoron..

:)))))) ahhh the ultimate truth behind your BS rants.

Ok to begin with we should not object your space or whatever programme unless and until you object to our programmes and projects reminding us of money issues.

BUT if you on the one hand wants to take punga by disliking our defence expenditure on pretext of poverty and on the other hand your own projects are overlooking poverty issues then well we do have right to reply you back

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom