What's new

Pakistan ISLAMIC activities in western countries

roopesh

Reaction score
This thread I am starting to understand the Islamic activities across the globe.

Let me breif what I am looking for. With largest Hindu community, Inida has a responsibility to bring the hindus to common forum. Share the common practices and unite them. Thats the organization I am working for too. India/Nepal being major hindu countries. There are hindus in pakistan; but I dont think we can reach them. But we are thinking to associate hindus in west indies (big number), canada, USA, UK, Australia, Singapore, Malysia; Sumatra etc countries and our organization is actively working as much we can. Our goal is to train the kids about hindu and hinduism. Gather hindus during weekends and make sure they are comfortable with each other etc activities. We dont really go any deep into religion or practices. Just a friendly forum for all hindus to spend time

Is there any such movement/activity going on in westen countries for muslim folks? Can someone give idea. Does pakistan or any islamic country taking care of basic religious needs of these ppl?

Last edited:
Correction, India is not a Hindu Nation, never will it ever Be!!! Please, Its Hindutvavaadis who ruin the name of sane India! Stop it.

Correction, India is not a Hindu Nation, never will it ever Be!!! Please, Its Hindutvavaadis who ruin the name of sane India! Stop it.

relax man.. In the current context to my post I say India has large hindu community and hence has the repsonibility...ok

Now talk about the topic....if u have some info share it.

Sorry, got emotionally carried away :) The thing is that, Hindu, Muslim Christian, Sikh Blood were spilt on equal terms for India to get Independence. Our Founding fathers wanted India to be secular.

The Hindus In India are on the frontline fighting to save it from Hindutvaadis, I respect the Hindu Culture and all, as I am basically from a Brahmim family and we converted to Islam nearly 150 years back. I just dont like it when someone says Hindu nation etc, because Its my country too! Have a Great Day, God Speed.

Sorry, got emotionally carried away :) The thing is that, Hindu, Muslim Christian, Sikh Blood were spilt on equal terms for India to get Independence. Our Founding fathers wanted India to be secular.

The Hindus In India are on the frontline fighting to save it from Hindutvaadis, I respect the Hindu Culture and all, as I am basically from a Brahmim family and we converted to Islam nearly 150 years back. I just dont like it when someone says Hindu nation etc, because Its my country too! Have a Great Day, God Speed.

Now that's the right attitude.

One cannot build a nation if people hate their own past.

Now that's the right attitude.

One cannot build a nation if people hate their own past

Are you talking about a hindu nation or an indian nation?????????? because history of "myths" is important for hindus who trace their roots from there but for muslims roots are somewhere else. Same for Sikhs, Christians, buddhist and so many other "nations" living in india.

To hindus, only a person who believes and accept hindu culture and traditions is acceptable and any body who practices his own religions is ostracized from the society. that much for your indian version of secularism....... one has to sing bhajans to prove himself as true secular and patriot. The case of abdul kalam is a case in point.

India is a sub continent and it was never a nation instead it was a combination of various religio-ethno-linguistic sub nations. :cheers:

This thread I am starting to understand the Islamic activities across the globe.

Let me breif what I am looking for. With largest Hindu community, Inida has a responsibility to bring the hindus to common forum. Share the common practices and unite them. Thats the organization I am working for too. India/Nepal being major hindu countries. There are hindus in pakistan; but I dont think we can reach them. But we are thinking to associate hindus in west indies (big number), canada, USA, UK, Australia, Singapore, Malysia; Sumatra etc countries and our organization is actively working as much we can. Our goal is to train the kids about hindu and hinduism. Gather hindus during weekends and make sure they are comfortable with each other etc activities. We dont really go any deep into religion or practices. Just a friendly forum for all hindus to spend time

Is there any such movement/activity going on in westen countries for muslim folks? Can someone give idea. Does pakistan or any islamic country taking care of basic religious needs of these ppl?

Your display pic if i am not wrong depicts RSS.

If you are working for RSS in US then buddy i can feel what hinduism your organization must be teaching to Hindus abroad.

I can not believe RSS can be representative of all caders of Hindus (pointing to all casts of Hindus).

RSS only promotes Hindutva ideaology where all Hindus do not find equal status.

Your display pic if i am not wrong depicts RSS.

If you are working for RSS in US then buddy i can feel what hinduism your organization must be teaching to Hindus abroad.

I can not believe RSS can be representative of all caders of Hindus (pointing to all casts of Hindus).

RSS only promotes Hindutva ideaology where all Hindus do not find equal status.

Why don't you ask him what his organization teaches before passing judgment?

RSS does not promote caste discrimination - infact it is quite vocal against it.

hmm then why do you guys call you country hindustan?

in Pakistan, we call Indian Muslims, hindustan kay muslimaan...do you get offended when we call you that?

hmm then why do you guys call you country hindustan?

in Pakistan, we call Indian Muslims, hindustan kay muslimaan...do you get offended when we call you that?

Hindustans comes from the word Hind
The name Hind (Persian: هند‎) is derived from the Iranian equivalent of Indo-Aryan Sindh. The Persian -stān means "country" or "land" (cognate to Sanskrit sthāna "place, land").

India was called Hindustān (Persian: هندوستان‎) in Persian, although the term Hind is in current use. al-Hind الهند is the term in the Arabic language (e.g. in the 11th century Tarikh Al-Hind "history of India"). It also occurs intermittently in usage within India, such as in the phrase Jai Hind (Hindi: जय हिन्द).

The terms Hind and Hindustān were current in Persian and Arabic from the 11th century Islamic conquests: the rulers in the Sultanate and Mughal periods called their Indian dominion, centred around Delhi, Hindustan.

Hindustān, as is the term entered the English language in the 17th century. In the 19th century, the term as used in English referred to the northern region of India between the Indus and Brahmaputra rivers and between the Himalayas and the Vindhyas in particular, hence the term Hindustani for the Hindi-Urdu language. Hindustan was in use synonymously with India during the British Raj.

Hind (Hindi: हिन्द) remains in use in Hindi. In contemporary Persian and Urdu language, the term Hindustan has come to mean the Republic of India. The same is the case with Arabic, where al-Hind is the name of the Republic of India.

Today, Hindustān is no longer in use as the official name for India, although some countries in Middle East (Gulf) still refer to it with one of the old names of India, i.e. Hind or al-Hind

Hindu as understood by middle easterners as those who are Indians. till this day a Arab or Turk will call Us Hindu or Hindi(not language). Hindu can be a Indian Hindu/Muslim or Christian,Sikh. that is what needs to be understood.

Pakistanis are doing privately what not on government level Like Tableeghi Jamat and other such organisations and also those Imams who belong to Pakistan but on government level it is Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Kuwait who are doing their job and trying to spread Islam

Back
Top Bottom