What's new

Pakistan is Most Beautiful Country in the World - Foreign Tourist

Come friend, every country has its own beauty. Like my Brazilian friend says, his country is the most beautiful. I always say mine is too.
yes South Africa is really a beautiful country your Cricket team used to be my Favourite

yes South Africa is really a beautiful country your Cricket team used to be my Favourite
thank you. personally i dont follow cricket.... i stopped after the first scandals broke; too much match fixing; other sports are better appreciated.

thank you. personally i dont follow cricket.... i stopped after the first scandals broke; too much match fixing; other sports are better appreciated.
Hashim Amla AB Devilliers and Dale Steyn are love i started following and playing Cricket just bcoz of Dale Steyn
that guy is amazing

Hashim Amla AB Devilliers and Dale Steyn are love i started following and playing Cricket just bcoz of Dale Steyn
that guy is amazing
ok. Amla's family are good family friends. You must remember in this country sports are huge madness; rugby, atheltics, boxing, squash, field hockey, marathons, swimming are huge. Cricket players are average people not the status in many countries that they are untouchables.

What's the cheapest way to climb the K2 from the Pakistani side for a Turk/Muslim on a tight budget who'd be more down to earth in, say, accommodations expectations? :)

And how much does it generally cost to the average Westerner?

off camera, she told reporters...guess what i did not get raped

off camera, she told reporters...guess what i did not get raped

Off camera?

SHE: Please don't behead me.. I did what you asked me to do.. Please.. I will never come to this country again.

See taking cheap swipe at other countries is so easy.

What's the cheapest way to climb the K2 from the Pakistani side for a Turk/Muslim on a tight budget who'd be more down to earth in, say, accommodations expectations? :)

@krash ...your suggestions are needed. :)

Permits,insurance fees cost alot.

Turks do come here to climb...

Accomodations.. depend on your spending power... u can stay at a 5 star fortress turned resort/hotel for 250+ upwards $ per night or a cheap guest room for 50 $... or even somebodys house for free (lots will offer u, we are proud of our hospitality).

Come friend, every country has its own beauty. Like my Brazilian friend says, his country is the most beautiful. I always say mine is too.

I agree. I never thought i'd see beauty in a desert until i visited one. I was amazed. There are areas of natural beauty all over the world, sometimes the worlds beauty can be seen even in urban decay. I saw a flowering weed growing in a crack in the pavement (sidewalk). It looked amazing, a single flower struggling against the concrete jungle.

Back
Top Bottom