What's new

Pakistan is likely to Test another expirement of Babur Curise Missile

Most probably ‘Babur CM’ has been upgraded.

way to go Babur. Hope its launched from sub. also it has more range and new parameters.

well before it sounded good... but now its sound kinda scary.... So many test... Is PA is getting prepared for some war where it will use missiles....Or atleast it is trying to send signals.....

I think with upgraded features and some add-ons. I hope they will launch from 4 multitube system.
Just imagine Terrain hugging cruise missile with 1000Km range with 4 Tubes.:woot:

Nobody should expect anything new because when ever we have expected anything new we have been disappointed so just wait and watch if the test takes place or not

That will be as good as an ICBM because if I am not wrong, Pakistan does not this technology yet.
Sir Pakistan needs this technology Pakistan needs its own deadly Missiles which it can launch from all terrains including sea and Air

The news is true...

All of us should notice the fact that Pakistan is working really hard on the short range delivery systems...

Abdali was tested in March, Shaheen-1A in April, Ghaznavi in early May, Nasr in late May...and now the cruise missiles in June.
I dont think that it is a mere coincidence of test dates.

i hope the new must be true since when the babur was tested the news came that they are building submarine version so i wonder how much time it takes to build but with the increase the range of almost 1100 KM i heard i dono these are rumors or truth we will found out after the test but if they test old version multi tube that has been tested many times that makes no sense why to test it?

India waits diligently for the expirement of the Babur Curise Missile :lol:

Back
Top Bottom