What's new

Pakistan is expected to order its JF-17 Block-III in 2017.

Don't Planes have trials ? like Ships and Subs do ? even after they are complete they still have to went for a sea trials for a long time before fully operational , does it happen with Planes too ?

each JF-17 at final testing station remain for testing & evaluation of all the subsystems at ground for at least 20 to 25 days after that it handed over to PAF Flying T&E squadron before the official induction into PAF

thanks sir.

just drop this 'Sir' thing we all are equal ....

I think military induction of weapons are announced later. They are introduced & well used for period of 6 to 10 months, then announce that they are inducted. I think we have or will reach 100 by mid of this year.

Will PL10 AAM being integrated with JF17 BLK3? Rumor saying PL15 BVRAAM will go along with BLK3, export version named SD10B.

Just image JF17 carry two PL15, how cool is that!

There are rumors that PL15 will be inducted. However, it will confirmed after the Block III induction that will actually show the weapon package PAF/CAC has selected for Block III.

I thought Pakistan was supposed to get some J-10bs from China. Whatever happened to those?
Did they get cancelled?

Its for sure discarded as adding another similar plat form like f16 doesnt provide any advantage while the amount is pushed on our own platform which will eventually given us edge technology wise. PAF have limited resources and they have to decide smartly. now PAF will move towards fifth gen after block 3.

Jf17 Block 3 will be superior To Gripen NG ANd u can say Block 3 will Be F16 block 60 And pakistan will make around 300 Jf17

the HMD used in this Block is what I am interested in! hopefully this year we get the answer.

Back
Top Bottom