What's new

Pakistan is expected to order its JF-17 Block-III in 2017.

2P-33 at the flight test station ..

15965485_10154877699034919_8160342332116187425_n.jpg

Wait, is that the same as this :

Because that is not a jet ready for reception
bu the forces.
It comforts me in thinking the in-service number
to be 27-29.

No biggie, good day all, Tay.

2P-33 at the flight test station ..

15965485_10154877699034919_8160342332116187425_n.jpg

@ghazi52 are you sure this Picture is not old. As as-far-as i remember, i have seen a completed, painted 2p-33 picture some times ago.

MOD na adjustable sofa ka order diya ha ya JF17 ka ? ... What's release date of twin seat ?
Lol, thats an Ad. I was looking for a standing computer desk and Google brought these ads matching my search history. Thay have nothing to do with JF17 Garaj reporting.

atleast 32 manufactured

Don't Planes have trials ? like Ships and Subs do ? even after they are complete they still have to went for a sea trials for a long time before fully operational , does it happen with Planes too ?

Last edited:
Don't Planes have Trails ? like Ships and Subs do ? even after they are complete they still have to went for a sea trail for a long time before fully operational , does it happen with Planes too ?
There is suerly a flight test, but trials are officialy done on prototype.
I'm not aware of trails.. if that's some terminology in defence sector!

There is suerly a flight test, but trials are officialy done on prototype.
I'm not aware of trails.. if that's some terminology in defence sector!

sorry my bad, i did not see what i was writing .. I mean Trials .. :(

Don't Planes have Trails ? like Ships and Subs do ? even after they are complete they still have to went for a sea trail for a long time before fully operational , does it happen with Planes too ?

Hi,

See---on a ship---there maybe 100 sailors---. So the ship goes on sea trials---after it passes---it goes thru the induction and integration of all the systems and all the crews---.

Like a ship may have 2 crews and both the crews need equal times to be trained on seperate shifts---.

Similarly---each aircraft goes thru the same process---each pilot and each aircraft crew goes thru the same processes and procedure.

The only thing is the difference in time---like an aircraft might fly for an hour or so each time---the ship otoh would stay out for days or for months.

Hi,

See---on a ship---there maybe 100 sailors---. So the ship goes on sea trials---after it passes---it goes thru the induction and integration of all the systems and all the crews---.

Like a ship may have 2 crews and both the crews need equal times to be trained on seperate shifts---.

Similarly---each aircraft goes thru the same process---each pilot and each aircraft crew goes thru the same processes and procedure.

The only thing is the difference in time---like an aircraft might fly for an hour or so each time---the ship otoh would stay out for days or for months.

Ok Thanks buddy.. Actually it was my fault i used the wrong term .. but i get it
but that means we are very close to get the 50 mark for block-2 :-)

Back
Top Bottom