What's new

Pakistan is expected to order its JF-17 Block-III in 2017.

Exactly sir!!!
Your main adversary has been working on CSD (cold start doctrine) for quite some time. Pakistan army / strategic forces prepared a contingency plan to counter it in the form of tactical nuclear weapon TNW HATF IX NASR. But what's the strategy put forwarded by PAF? I mean not the whole details but something should be known. They have delayed key acquisitions which is a criminal negligence.
By 2021, IAF will have Rafales in its fleet in addition to Su30s, Mirage 2000s etc. Furthermore, I feel that this indigenous development of the 5th:gen A/C is a chase of mirage in the wild or at least a delaying tactic. It took the advanced countries like USA, Russia and China to develop their 5th gens quite a long time so what timelines are set for a third world country that lacks the basic necessity like electricity to power its industry.

I'm a big proponent of the indigenous development since that's the way forward but a mature and balanced approach calls for some off-the-shelf fill-the-gap acquisitions asap to safeguard not only the airspace but also be able to strike deep in the heart of the enemy when needed. Especially with recent statements from indian chiefs about attacking Pakistan's nuclear assets means multifold challenges for PAF for not only securing the airspace but also the capability to launch counter offence. As we know that there is nothing as 100% defence so no one can claim that IAF planes won't be able to break through our air defences so the answer is to have an established capability to mount the similar attack on the enemy facilities both by strategic and air forces.

Regards,
W&P

Hi,

If you have not---then you must see the first season of the episode Ertugrul---. If you know turkish---that is fine---otherwise watch it on netflix---.

You will get your answers to how Genghis Khan was able to destroy the muslim empire---and how the muslims conspired with the christians---and they all had one thing in common---and you will see the answer.

The traitors and cowards have all used the same language over thousands of years---.

I am a pakistan---screaming yelling and crying on this forum---you will see similarities---how the voice of the concerned is suppressed by the traitors---.

Hi,

If you have not---then you must see the first season of the episode Ertugrul---. If you know turkish---that is fine---otherwise watch it on netflix---.

You will get your answers to how Genghis Khan was able to destroy the muslim empire---and how the muslims conspired with the christians---and they all had one thing in common---and you will see the answer.

The traitors and cowards have all used the same language over thousands of years---.

I am a pakistan---screaming yelling and crying on this forum---you will see similarities---how the voice of the concerned is suppressed by the traitors---.

Nice suggestion , I'll watch it on Netflix since my proficiency in Turkish is rather limited as of now.
I would like to point another set of issues: (1) lack of critical thinking which I attribute to the poor education system regardless of govt or private, secular or religious and (2) unnecessary stress respecting the elders regardless of how many flaws are there in their characters: you as a son/daughter/younger sibling or minor in relation has to obey them and never ask the question and religion & culture combo is used rather abused to this end. Of course we shouldn't get abusive but we should call a spade a spade regardless of the relation and age of the person. After all these corrupt goons are fathers and mothers of someone. I have encountered this sentence a lot on PDF by the mentally infants "the leadership knows better than you what they are doing" ...really??? seriously?? The PAF chief who wrote the letter to his enemy counterpart that I'm not willing to participate in war if you don't? He was a bloody traitor.

As an air chief you are not authorised to send such "love letters". That's high treason against the nation and the state. You fcuking get paid for the nation to fight when needed. If you have any principled stance, discuss it internally with in meeting with higher authorities but follow the commands or resign but don't send "love letters". It is like spouse cheating on his/her partner instead of getting divorced over some unmet needs. Am I suppose to respect that SOB because he was older than me?

The issue with you and me, is that we have been raised in a different environment where asking questions is not discouraged rather encouraged. We need to get more honest, think critically, learn from others and our own mistakes and rectify our course of action.

Look at the goons who support NS..they will keep doing it mindlessly because they were taught the value of blind following and loyalty more than to be honest, truthful and follow the principles.

Hi,

That drama is not historically correct as not much is actually known about ertugul, and it always amuses me how they kill almost 2-3 hundred crusaders in a single go, anyways the mongol invasion was necessary to wake the muslims up again, they had fallen into moral decadence, corruption and had been incapacitated by luxury n comforts..the mongols set the gold jewels infront of the captured caliph in baghdad n asked him to eat them as he was so fond of collecting them... the result of the mongol invasion was the ottoman caliphate.....the invasion breathed new air into the corpse of the muslim empire and reincarnated it...that is why im so optimistic about american invasions into middleeast...

Hi,

Historical correctness is not the issue over here---it is the general deceit---the human behavior that is of interest and intrigue.

Correct way to put that is you can not convert an earlier block to a new block however you might incorporate some of the technologies/capabilities from the newer blocks in the older blocks.

Block 3 might be based on a newer version of the existing engine + things learned from the two seat version and some minor structural changes to incorporate them.

Are there any major structural changes e.g. wingspan enlargement to accomodate more HP, redisgned nose cone, etc and engine change.
What I can infer from back pages is that if block 2 can be converted to block 3 then there is no major changes apart from some composit material been used or some internal system enhancement like HMD IRST and AESA etc
Main airframe design will remain same. Any info about fuel capacity and endurance update?

Why do our mil. chiefs keep dying for peace
It’s their job to plan for war and not wish for peace
The opposing generals are readying for a two front war!!
When did one of our chiefs say we are ready even for a one front war?? Are we ready ?

Hi,

Historical correctness is not the issue over here---it is the general deceit---the human behavior that is of interest and intrigue.
Yes, deciet is one thing that drama expertly potrays.....the ones who have treason in heart actually present themselves as the ultra patriots.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom