What's new

Pakistan is blamed even if a cracker goes off in India: Nisar

pkuser2k12

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Chaudhry-NIsar1-480x238.jpg

ISLAMABAD -

Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan on Wednesday said India’s anger at Pakistan for the ambush of five of its soldiers was not understandable, adding that Indians were in a habit of blaming Pakistan even if a cracker went off in the country.

Addressing a press conference, he said it was counterproductive to find the Pakistan Army at fault for the killing of five Indian soldiers in Poonch near the Line of Control.

“The area is at least five kilometres away from the Line of Control,” he said, adding that it was “not possible for Pakistani soldiers to have been there.”

At least five Indian soldiers were killed on Tuesday when they were allegedly ambushed by 20 armed militants, the Indian Defence Minister AK Antony said. The militants were allegedly wearing Pakistan Army uniforms. Pakistan has categorically rejected the accusations.

The interior minister added that Pakistan wanted peace in the region, but a blame game played out in the Indian media spoilt the atmosphere.

The killing of five Indian troops near the Line of Control has triggered a series of protests in India against Pakistan.

India’s main opposition party Bharataya Janata Party (BJP) has demanded talks with Pakistan be called off.

SOURCE:

PAKISTAN TODAY

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/201...ed-even-if-a-cracker-goes-off-in-india-nisar/

Yesterday night someone was bursting crackers, I thought there was some marriage going on. Now I realize who the culprit is. :P

now wait till congress says "talks" "talks" peace with Pakistan ..while they keep stabbing us

an extreemly insensitive remark by the ministry ...they have no intention of making peace

I can't believe it that I am saying this. But for the first time I fully agree with this guy. This is the kind of statement that was needed from a govt official to shut up the warmongers in India. Well said Nisar.

Thanks God he has opened his mouth this time.. He needs to be prompt at responding to these sort of incidents..

Janab he will be asked to keep quite by Nawaz Sharif soon.

i will give you an example

After Attack on Quaid ressidance in Ziarat Ch Nisar all first press conferences were very tough against BLA terrorist he said "ab esay nae chalay ga" but after one or two days he started blaming Agencies what pmln parteners sardars and nationalists wanted

same will happen here.

I can't believe it that I am saying this. But for the first time I fully agree with this guy. This is the kind of statement that was needed from a govt official to shut up the warmongers in India. Well said Nisar.

You guys are the warmongers...not us.

Even if it is militants who wore the Pakistani soldier uniforms then still the blame will fall on Pakistan. If you are not able to control those few militants then what use is your army manning the border.

We never hear your army killing militants who are crossing the LOC or apprehending them.

We have to bear all the burden of cross border infiltration, beheadings, smuggling, and what not.

If they can sneak past your patrol so easily then it raises a lot of questions.

Where they actually your border troops mixed with militants or militants wearing your uniform??

where they getting help from your border patrol to cross LOC??

Why your army did not detect any firing that took place??

You guys are the warmongers...not us.

Even if it is militants who wore the Pakistani soldier uniforms then still the blame will fall on Pakistan. If you are not able to control those few militants then what use is your army manning the border.

We never hear your army killing militants who are crossing the LOC or apprehending them.

We have to bear all the burden of cross border infiltration, beheadings, smuggling, and what not.

If they can sneak past your patrol so easily then it raises a lot of questions.

Where they actually your border troops mixed with militants or militants wearing your uniform??

where they getting help from your border patrol to cross LOC??

Why your army did not detect any firing that took place??

Internet Generals have arrived.

now wait till congress says "talks" "talks" peace with Pakistan ..while they keep stabbing us

an extreemly insensitive remark by the ministry ...they have no intention of making peace

Why do you think its Pakistan that is the backstabber? Its YOU guys. First you fabricated the whole parliament and mumbai attacks, youve burned samjhota express, you came up with nuclear weapons first. Why is it that a country that is much smaller in size and military would attack a country that is much bigger in size and military? Tell me where this happens? No where.

Internet Generals have arrived.

Is that best that you can do??? I am stating the sentiments and anguish from our side. I am at a loss to give you a befitting reply.

R.I.P. to fallen soldiers.

Back
Top Bottom