What's new

Pakistan, India march into Champions Trophy semifinals

If one look this way ...GoI had to do lot of tight rope walk to filter out genuine adopting parents due to religion ,diversity etc.And even for foreigners laws are strict for adopting kids in india.

If one look this way ...GoI had to do lot of tight rope walk to filter out genuine adopting parents due to religion ,diversity etc.And even for foreigners laws are strict for adopting kids in india.

But here is the situation - even China has made it difficult to adopt and it takes 7 years. Two of the countries with largest population and discriminating against girls makes it hard for genuine parents to adopt.

Here is the situation - I want to adopt a baby girl and my classmate and my friend - she is single - works as Professor in India and wants to adopt a girl as well. She could not and I have to wait for more than 3 years as per the laws passed by parliament last year.

Why don't you marry your classmate she is single also and produce baby in less than one year. Simple

Why don't you marry your classmate she is single also and produce baby in less than one year. Simple

I know how a simpleton not to mention a bigot's mind will work. Not sure how mods tolerated your post about your own country's minorities in the other thread.

But here is the situation - even China has made it difficult to adopt and it takes 7 years. Two of the countries with largest population and discriminating against girls makes it hard for genuine parents to adopt.
Actually that timeperiod is for the agency to observe the genuineness of the candidate.Govts. worries are also to be taken care off. but then problem is how to filter out geniuine parents.Its not that the kids are not exploited at adption centers.but then every thing get struck up at person's conscience and govt dont make descisions based on conscience.
In a country where mothers are leaving their newborns in trash bins or father selling the kids for few buck.its a huge responsibility on goi to root out the exploiters thats where the genuine adopting parents suffers because of some who exploit kids

Ghatiya log ..ghatiya soch.

Actually that timeperiod is for the agency to observe the genuineness of the candidate.Govts. worries are also to be taken care off. but then problem is how to filter out geniuine parents.Its not that the kids are not exploited at adption centers.but then every thing get struck up at person's conscience and govt dont make descisions based on conscience.
In a country where mothers are leaving their newborns in trash bins or father selling the kids for few buck.its a huge responsibility on goi to root out the exploiters thats where the genuine adopting parents suffers because of some who exploit kids

The agency can charge a fee(what it would take for a case worker to spend her time now and then for a year to visit and observe the adoptive parents) - There are multiple ways to skin the cat - not doing anything is not an option for the unfortunate kids.

pakistan is gonna win.. india da bura vaqt chal reha lagda.. cricket vich v har reha tay hockey vich v. 2012 been a bad year for india

The agency can charge a fee(what it would take for a case worker to spend her time now and then for a year to visit and observe the adoptive parents) - There are multiple ways to skin the cat - not doing anything is not an option for the unfortunate kids.
Process is slow like any other govt dept that makes one feel that nothing is happening.but then this is not any RTO type dept that one can make the process fast by giving money to the agent or the officer incharge.

Pakistan zindabad :pakistan::pakistan:

great to win bronze after 8 years

this team has potential, but they need to improve their control and penalty corner opportunities

Back
Top Bottom