What's new

Pakistan, India march into Champions Trophy semifinals

Thanks for the link Raja. I always thought you had to pay to watch games live on the FIH website. The "paypal" symbols always put me off. Now i dont have to worry about watching a bronze medal game in crappy quality :D

_________

Right now Belgium vs Germany has gone into extra time. The game ended 4:4 at full time.

Edit: Belgium just scored the golden goal and take the 5th position.

Thanks for the link Raja. I always thought you had to pay to watch games live on the FIH website. The "paypal" symbols always put me off. Now i dont have to worry about watching a bronze medal game in crappy quality :D

_________

Right now Belgium vs Germany has gone into extra time. The game ended 4:4 at full time.

Edit: Belgium just scored the golden goal and take the 5th position.

You welcome dude :)

Poor germany. what happened to them they used to be very good team..cannot win any medal in Olympic and champion trophy 2012

final between netherland and australia will also be interesting. I bet Netherlands will take gold just like in olympic 2012

India has scored a goal.

Just couple of folks in this thread. Just goes to show the popularity of the game. :hitwall:

India got one goal lol

You might wanna refresh your memory. Germany won the gold medal at London. And in 2008. ;)
yea correct :D ..sorry i was looking at wrong table ..it was women feild hockey where Netherlands, Argentina and England won gold, silver and bronze medals

its not too much gap between 2012 and this champion trophy ..they should have won any medal at least

India has scored a goal.

Just couple of folks in this thread. Just goes to show the popularity of the game. :hitwall:
main aa gayee hoon..bolo kis ko cheer karna hai aaj.:china:

waise maine koi hockey -shockey game nahi dekhi except one of my school team ki jab apne school ki support ki thi maine

main aa gayee hoon..bolo kis ko cheer karna hai aaj.:china:

Thank you. Just cheer for the game. :) Does not matter who wins. Very happy to watch these matches after almost 20 years. I feel sad that the sub continental teams are struggling internationally.

Pakistan has equalized.

Actually this thread is perfect for trolling...:D

Good that pakistan scored...............one more plz.....:pakistan:

waise maine koi hockey -shockey game nahi dekhi except one of my school team ki jab apne school ki support ki thi maine

Used to play hockey during school days and played for under 16 district team. Left the game once I moved to college.

indian-hockey-news.jpg

Used to play hockey during school days and played for under 16 district team. Left the game once I moved to college.
you completed your college in chennai or madurai?

Actually this thread is perfect for trolling...:D

Good that pakistan scored...............one more plz.....:pakistan:

Not a thread for trolling. Just me to represent India here in this thread. As I said it does not matter for me. Want to see a nice exciting match. Unless you want to talk about Maoists here. ;)

India-Pakistan-Hockey-Fight.jpg

248557-PakistanHockeyphotoafp-1315590357-788-640x480.jpg

oye shahid afridi hockey bhi khelta hai.................wow..............

indian-hockey-news.jpg

you completed your college in chennai or madurai?

My under graduation in Coimbatore. My masters in Chennai.

Hooked my laptop to the TV. So responding with IPad and it is slow and I am having double posts.

pakistani nearly scored second man :cry:

1:1 at half time. What a match! both teams giving their 100% and playing really well

Back
Top Bottom