What's new

Pakistan, India march into Champions Trophy semifinals

^ you welcome

Its ist time i am watching any live match of pakistan and its 5-1 lol :lol:

WHo won ?????????????????

Asutralia will do the same to India.

Used to watch India-Pakistan test matches back then. Exciting days - Used to play for district under 16 then.

5-2 Final.

I find hockey more exciting to watch than football which is slow compare to hockey but sad that its dying out in subcontinent

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3678490 said:
i guess if i had prayed for 3-1 its was more dignified :lol:
now they will be lucky if they get bronze medal tomorrow after playing with either india or australia(whoever lose in semi today)

I find hockey more exciting to watch than football which is slow compare to hockey but sad that its dying out in subcontinent

While there was grass turfs, India and Pakistan were doing great. Then came the Astro/Polyturfs and the skills like dribbling gave way for power hockey and the western and Australian teams started dominating. Not sure why they can't have different turfs like in Tennis - Grass turfs for dribbling skills while Astro/Polyturfs for power hockey.

While there was grass turfs, India and Pakistan were doing great. Then came the Astro/Polyturfs and the skills like dribbling gave way for power hockey and the western and Australian teams started dominating. Not sure why they can't have different turfs like in Tennis - Grass turfs for dribbling skills while Astro/Polyturfs for power hockey.

You are right

may be our hockey got decline because we have not supported it enough and cricket took over all sponsors and fans :)

Sub continent teams came all the way to semifinals which is atleast a good thing. The gap is too much between top teams like Australia, Netherlands, Germany and subcontinental teams.

Back
Top Bottom