What's new

Pakistan India Alliance ?

Blackblood thanks for starting this thread. Really, I wonder many times why we (Indians & Pakistanis) fight while we feel very comfortable with each other in foreign countries.
I see a major reason is missing trust. This trust we lost when people migrated both side. If that day it would become silently then Let me tell you even Kashmir would not be an issue for 60 years but this distrust created a hell lot of bloodshed and both side started looking each other as devil.

As we grew, This mistrust become so stronger that we developed Kashmir as matter of ego. Let me bluntly say neither Indians nor Pakistanis understand their pain or share pain. They are suffering from both the side, Pak supported terrorist/ freedom fighter (whatever you like to say) and Indian Army but we dont care about them. Damn, We just care about our ego nothing else.

This mistrust could be reduced only by talking but people took it as covert war and hence fight was always on.

We can anytime reduce it by just meeting and spreading positive vibes for each other. Once mindset of people will change, We will never ever take side of Religious hardliner or goverment/ Army rulers side.

Hey Treat me as One among You, I dont want to be anything special, I just want you all to Live in peace......

War is Bad, I have not only fought war but also was victim of it.... Why should we go into war??? When the problems can be solved....

" Once upon a time a male goat (Bakra) entered in a house and he saw a pot full of milk , he put his head in the pot and it got stuck in it.

after sometime the house owner arrived and saw this scene , he picked up a knife , beheaded the goat and then broke the pot to take the head out . "

This is our way of doing things:rolleyes:

First i must thank Mr.Black Blood for this thread

I have always believed that we asians should stick to each other. I hope more such common sense gets into everybody in our two countries. My friends i believe that a Asian Nato is not far away.

I pray to all the gods eshwar allah sikh isaih that may this wish come true.:yahoo:

I agree with the fellows who think that we have lost trust as if we had then we wouldn't have done what we did in the past & all of our issues would been solved on some mutual form of understanding years ago.

First i must thank Mr.Black Blood for this thread

I have always believed that we asians should stick to each other. I hope more such common sense gets into everybody in our two countries. My friends i believe that a Asian Nato is not far away.

I pray to all the gods eshwar allah sikh isaih that may this wish come true.:yahoo:

I wont be surprised , neither i want to speard any false hopes but i am optimistic that we will get this done IF we move in this direction.

Pakistan and India solve their issues , get chinese with them along with other SAARC nations.

We have almost half of the population of this planet and resources , we have people who are talented and have knowledge.

We put this alliance together and you will see our NATO version would be more powerfull than EU's.

Resolving Indo-Pak conflict will take its own sweet time --- mindsets have to change, and thats not easy.

However economics will dictate the contours of this relationship. Europeans are much more united today because they realise the potential of good economic relationship and this is why they are developed. The day we realise this, friendship or at least major co-operation will happen.

China and India are two big stories in Asia. Pakistan till recently had high growth rates. This positive economic influence and dream of a great future will spur us to get closer. This is inevitable.

It is useless to blame external agencies for our troubles. They can only take advantage of the situation. A country becomes developed only if it is immensely powerful (economically and militarily) and almost dwarfs all others or sees the benefit of mutual cooperation.

In future once Kashmiri 'freedom fighters' and India's supposed interference in Balochistan is resolved we will have soft borders and once a generation is kept away from mindless violence peace and friendship will ensue. The enemies of peace will keep negative sentiments alive and these forces must be crippled.

Last edited:
Why chineese.....?
INDIA, PAKISTAN & BANGLADESH !!!!

because they are a rising asian power. and they are our neighbours. so whether we want it or not, they will affect us and be affected by us. we can either have them as a friend or as an enemy. pick wisely.

trust me, we need the whole continent of asia to stand as one before we will all move forward in harmony.

divide and rule has always been the policy of the conquerors. and not just the Europeans. even the ancient Egyptians and Mesopotamians practiced it. hell, if i was the ruler of a conquering power, the first thing i'll do is try to divide the ones i want to conquer so that they will bleed each other dry before i step in and dominate.

if there is ever a sign of a crack, it can be widened. that is why we need our whole neighborhood to stand united.

Resolving Indo-Pak conflict will take its own sweet time --- mindsets have to change, and thats not easy.

However economics will dictate the contours of this relationship. Europeans are much more united today because they realise the potential of good economic relationship and this is whey that are developed. The day we realise this, friendship or at least major co-operation will happen.

China and India are two big stories in Asia. Pakistan till recently had high growth rates. This positive economic influence and dream of a great future will spur us to get closer. This is inevitable.

It is useless to blame external agencies for our troubles. They can only take advantage of the situation. A country becomes developed only if it is immensely powerful (economically and militarily) and almost dwarfs all others or sees the benefit of mutual cooperation.

In future once Kashmiri 'freedom fighters' and India's supposed interference in Balochistan is resolved we will have soft borders and once a generation is kept away from mindless violence peace and friendship will ensue. The enemies of peace will keep negative sentiments alive and these forces must be crippled.

thinkingcap81, What I see that these "Goras" of Europe are very practical people and they think rationally to solve their problems while we people of subcontinent are too "Emotional" to solve their problems. One such example is Siachin, where people can't live there we are fighting while we can easily leave that place as it is and save our hard earned money.

For the rest post.. I am fully agree with you..

thinkingcap81, What I see that these "Goras" of Europe are very practical people and they think rationally to solve their problems while we people of subcontinent are too "Emotional" to solve their problems.

That is why they are doing great amongst themselves even though they keep bombing others. Our time will come soon...

What we need is a federation of countries having some cultural relationship..

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

China will not fit in that slot

Just finished reading all the posts in this thread. My vision got blurry due to water in my eyes. This is not because I was upset but because it touched the corner of my heart which still left untouched from the hatred and mistrust created for our pakistani brothers and sisters.

I cannot not see in current era to have a closest alliance other than pakistan. We speak same language, eat same food and laugh on same jokes it makes so much sense if we were together.

We can have many political, stragetic allies however as a person if we sit in a room with all the country men are present, sooner than later we'll share more time with them than others.

We can hope that the root cause of terrorism and other issues solved quickly and then we can merge all the indian-pakistani defence forums to create a Joint alliance defence forum.

In western countries people take an initiative to force their government to change the certain policies towards other and this is the need of an hour for our countries too. I cannot see my neighbour is suffering because of something he dint even ask for. Its time to get united against the forces which thinks that they can still be our masters by using "Divide and Rule policy".

I congratulate "Black Blood" to take this initiative and hope all the members would give their honest and unbiased opinions.

Hoping for the best !!

Back
Top Bottom