What's new

Pakistan has more nukes than India, shows new infographic

Its good that there is slight increase in nuke weapons in a decade which implies there is no cold war type rush between the two countries

You are not right. Pakistan is pushing its nuclear arsenal very hard.

lol, who gives a sh!t?

india probably needs 20 to 30 nukes to dismantle Pakistan as a functioning state and Pakistan probably needs 50 to 60...

And both nations have this covered.

The purpose of our nuclear program was to deter india and contain it...and we have done it with 100% success.

Now, we are focusing on better delivery systems..such as ability to strike entire india with depressed trajectory launches...possible MIRVs in future, and so on...

No country will dare to use Nuclear weapons in modern world. It applies to Pakistan also.

Why just 50 to 60 to Pakistan.? India is 4 to 5 time bigger with many more time cities, Nuclear establishments, Industries and Defense establishment. We have s300 and AAD, PAD and PDV sort of systems as well. you need at least 10 to 15 times bombs to inflict same degree of Damage.

Pakistan has more nukes?? :woot: Who has counted them? This info is Top Secret, therefore this so called 'infographic' is pure unadulterated rubbish.

Secondly, Pakistan has 10,000 cities to destroy in India in a counter value strike. India has just 10 in Pakistan and then it's the end for Pakistan as an entity! Think about it. So Pakistan having 10 more nukes than India is peanuts! You need to have at least 9990 more! :P

Well Pakisthan doesnt have many nuclear power plants, nor do they have active thorium reactors neither plans for same.
On the other hand, india has a lot of additional consumptions of uranium and plutonium with regard to energy as well as advance research and development. So even though we get ample fissile materials we have diverse application along with making bombs, so distribution of resources is done accordingly.

Yes India is huge and it has a billion plus population so the effect is really big....

But Pakistan is small..If even India has 100 bombs if it wants to target each bomb to one city in Pakistan India will still have some bombs left in its arsenal...So I think Pakistan will still be at great risk....

If you are Pakistan's nuclear weapon is advanced please tell me in what ways or give me the links so I can educate myself....
we have tactical nuclear weapons you guys don't.. our nuclear program is growing at a faster pace then you guys..
in a nuclear war your loss would be 5 times as much as us... pakistan is very mountainous so we will have millions of survivors... you guys will lose most of your population and infrastructure...india will be worst then congo once we are done... our people can escape to neighboring nations but yours can't...

India did the first test in 1974....
We did it in 1998.....after 24 years......

We started 24 years late and still have more nukes.......what were they making ....

India did the first test in 1974....
We did it in 1998.....after 24 years......

We started 24 years late and still have more nukes.......what were they making ....

So you believe this data?

I don't believe the 120 nukes and 110 nukes data also....
Where do they come up with datas like this??? But you know what They can come up with any kind of data, neither pak nor India going to agree or disagree with the data...... so it is fine

Where do they come up with datas like this??? But you know what They can come up with any kind of data, neither pak nor India going to agree or disagree with the data...... so it is fine

I know, these are just speculations.
The actual data is never released.

we have tactical nuclear weapons you guys don't.. our nuclear program is growing at a faster pace then you guys..
in a nuclear war your loss would be 5 times as much as us... pakistan is very mountainous so we will have millions of survivors... you guys will lose most of your population and infrastructure...india will be worst then congo once we are done... our people can escape to neighboring nations but yours can't...

Nice observation....but you forgot something...even if India losses millions of people there will be a country called India but you can't say the same for Pakistan....You should visit some day any big country like China, India, USA then you will understand why I am making this point...speaking about tactical wareheads India is also working that project I guess...(If not correct me)....

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom