What's new

Pakistan has more nukes than India, shows new infographic

go and live amongst the poor and see the deprivation that they live with not even having enough to eat if at all in a day in both these countries. Spend a day at any of mother teresa's places and then decide what is the value of humanity. Weapons dont feed the poor or hungry but they take money away from their needs.

Insanity about weapons gives noone any peace. Your politicians dont care and neither to the lunatic extremists. Radioactivity kills and does not differentiate between borders/races/colour or caste.

Spend some of the money you throw at these weapons towards improving the lives of the poor - there are hundreds of millions in both countries. They will bless you - that will give lead your life to a better path than this senseless tirade.

become a better person and learn to serve humanity through work and social programs not by war and weapons

So what.....Pakistan needs more nuke coz India is BIG...India needs only half the nuke that Pakistan has to make Pakistan a history.....

Now you understand so don't make a big fuss about it
pakistan nukes are mor advanced then your nukes and also our nukes will do more damage per square mile then yours... you are more crowded.... so a nuclear missile might kill few hundred thousand in pakistan but in india it would probably kill millions.

pakistan nukes are mor advanced then your nukes and also our nukes will do more damage per square mile then yours... you are more crowded.... so a nuclear missile might kill few hundred thousand in pakistan but in india it would probably kill millions.
OK, well done.

It has been widely believed world over that Pakistan has few more nuclear weapons than India. It has been so for many years. One of the reason that India wants nuclear deal with US is this. They could not match the rate at which Pakistan was enriching to its fissile material state.

Those who think India could just produce thousands of nukes just now should really get to know the process and the time it takes to develop a single warhead. Pakistan apparently has edged out here.

Does it matter when couple of timely, accurate and a thoughtful nuclear strike can cripple any of the country.

Insaan Ki Khawish Ki Koi Intaha Nahi
Insaan Ki Khawish Ki Koi Intaha Nahi
Do Gaz Zameen Chahiye, Do Gaz Khafan Ke Baad

One day, nukes of both countries will go in nuclear waste because I don't see any nuclear war happening in near or even far future.

Yes, we should expect peace. At least no nuclear.

Congratulation to Pakistan.

Its good that there is slight increase in nuke weapons in a decade which implies there is no cold war type rush between the two countries

For every other nation this bomb is a curse but I can see Isreal is only nation which can sleep nicely with those bombs in their arsenal ..

Yes India is huge and it has a billion plus population so the effect is really big....

But Pakistan is small..If even India has 100 bombs if it wants to target each bomb to one city in Pakistan India will still have some bombs left in its arsenal...So I think Pakistan will still be at great risk....

If you are Pakistan's nuclear weapon is advanced please tell me in what ways or give me the links so I can educate myself....

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom