What's new

Pakistan giving cover for ultras

chanikya

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
JAMMU: Violating the ceasefire yet again, Pakistani troops today targeted Indian posts with small arms fire to give cover fire to a group of infiltrating militants along the LoC in Poonch district.
Troops guarding the borderline with Pakistan detected movement of a group of militants and took positions behind dense bushes in Nangi Tikri-Krishna Gati area in Poonch sector, a senior Army official told PTI.
As troops challenged them, Pakistan troops from their three posts - Daku, Kaudo and Yellow Bump - opened indiscriminate fire on four Indian posts along LoC in the area around 12.30 AM today, he said, adding "it was covering fire by Pakistani troops to the infiltrating militant group".
Pakistani troops fired 700-800 rounds of small arms fire on Indian posts following which Indian troops fired back resulting in exchanges which continued till 2 AM today, he said.
In the wake of the exchange of fire, infiltrating militants escaped back, the officer said, adding it was a clear case of ceasefire violation by Pakistani troops.
This is the third ceasefire violation by Pakistani troops along the LoC in Jammu and Kashmir this month.
On December 14, troops foiled an infiltration bid by a group of 4-5 militants along LoC in Tarkundi forest belt of Bhimbergali sector in Poonch district.
Pakistanis troops resorted to small arms firing and rocket attacks on Indian Posts in Krishnagati sub-sector along LoC in Poonch district on December 5. Pakistan troops had also fired at Indian posts in Kupwara district on December 4.

Ismay Kuan si nayi baat hai.

BTW. Put the source

Oops- indians behave like stubborn pacifier scukin' kids-

One thread got closed today on the same incident- so they opened another one-

Some times i wonder they representing India or Babies :lol:-

When some other country violates ceasefire norms and fires into your territory, its definitely an issue.

We know how the babies were crying when a few troops were killed by some international forces when they tried to provide covering fire to the Taliban recently.

Please get it that when you yourself play the victim card day-in day-out, you are in no position to post like you did here.

Reporting the news is not equivalent to crying. Sending the infiltrators to their 72 and then reporting the news - thats what any responsible country would do.

But protesting helplessly when your soldiers are massacred, and begging for more money from the killers instead of having the nerve to do something about it - that is behaving like a helpless child.

So these guys are back into their old ways of infiltrating terrorists into India, Old sick habits die hard. I kinda knew this will happen. India must raise this issue in all international forums and secure its borders. Its is abundantly clear that the Pakistani state won't give up on their terrorism policy against India. It is foolish on India's part to think otherwise. The Indian administration are going soft on the enemy and trying to extend a friendship hand when there are ulterior motives/ hatred from the other side.

And what kind are you

:bounce: This type

Back
Top Bottom