What's new

Pakistan gets 2 Gold in Delhi CWG 2010

Surprisingly, Muhammad Inam who won freestyle wrestling 84kg gold at the Commonwealth Games, is an MBA student at the Punjab University.

:woot: Great :tup:

now who is going to sponsor him??? I guess no one. Its really sad, no one takes care of our player. Its not just the government, its our society

Last edited:
65008382-indias-anuj.jpg

India's Anuj Kumar challenges Pakistan's Muhammad Inam during their 84kg men's freestyle wrestling match at the Commonwealth Games in New Delhi.

Pakistan made history in commonwealth games by winning 2 gold medals in 40 years

:lol: i am trying to compliment and understand the skill of the photographer . Is the reel codake or Fuji :D
Haan yehi sab kehte hain. Fashion threads pe sab designer ke talent ki tareefein karte hain. Same difference.

Can you guys post a day without creating some absolutely needless hostility? Gawd I pity the people some of you may know in real life.

azhar-afp11-640x480.jpg

NEW DELHI: Azhar Hussain of Pakistan won his country’s first Commonwealth Games wrestling gold for 40 years, beating Ebikewenimo Welson of Nigeria while wrestler Muhammad Inam won the second gold for Pakistan on Sunday.

:woot: Great :tup:

now who is going to sponsor him??? I guess no one. Its really sad, no one takes care of our player. Its not just the government, its our society

Victory has a thousand fathers !

LAHORE, Oct 10 (APP)- Punjab University Gujranwala Campus MBA student Muhammad Inam has won gold medal in free stylewrestling (bantam weight category) on the 5th day of Commonwealth game at New Dehli on Sunday, according to PU spokesman here. The PU Vice Chancellor Prof Dr Mujahid Kamran and Director General PU Gujranwala Campus Prof Dr Muhammad Ehsan Malik have congratulated Muhammad Inam on his outstandingperformance, which is not only a laurel for the PU and thecountry. The VC said that Muhammad Inam would also beawarded a suitable cash prize on his return home.

Congrats to all Pakistani members and to the nation as now we have two golds hopefully more to come inshallah :)

Victory has a thousand fathers !

LAHORE, Oct 10 (APP)- Punjab University Gujranwala Campus MBA student Muhammad Inam has won gold medal in free stylewrestling (bantam weight category) on the 5th day of Commonwealth game at New Dehli on Sunday, according to PU spokesman here. The PU Vice Chancellor Prof Dr Mujahid Kamran and Director General PU Gujranwala Campus Prof Dr Muhammad Ehsan Malik have congratulated Muhammad Inam on his outstandingperformance, which is not only a laurel for the PU and thecountry. The VC said that Muhammad Inam would also beawarded a suitable cash prize on his return home.

ofcourse he is going to get some money

but what about those who cant win.

I follow English football. They have 4 leagues at national level. Even the worst team of league 2(last league) has sponsorship. So there is an assurance. Ofcourse we cant do that much but we must support our top players for a longer period. Not only when they are winning matches

:pakistan::pakistan: but i am proud of Pakistani players who are still producing such good result :cheers:

ISLAMABAD, Oct 18 (APP): Higher Education Commission (HEC) on Monday announced cash prize of Rs. 1000,000 for Mohammad Inam who won a Gold medal in wrestling `84 kg' category in the CommonWealth XIX games held in India.

The prize was announced by Director General Sports, Talat Khurshid on Inam' return from India to recognize his outstanding performance in the games. Muhammad Inam, a student of MBA was warmly received by Talat Khurshid along with Khaliq Khan, Secretary General Pakistan Olympic Association. Students of local universities were also present to receive their national hero.

Back
Top Bottom