What's new

Pakistan finally puts Hafiz Saeed on its terror list

Why was HS put in terror list

• Total voters
You couldn't be more wrong.

Let me explain how a court works. Any judicial pronouncement is made only with reference to a provision of law. The judge is not sitting there to adjudicate on questions of idle interest. Especially the Supreme Court deals exclusively with questions of law.

In the case that is causing you such pleasure, the issue was as follows. Section 123(3) of the Representation of People Act makes it unlawful to solicit votes on the basis of religion. So the court had to decide that whether an appeal to Hindutva amounted to an appeal to religion. The court held that since Hindutva and Hinduism were not the same, therefore it did not amount to an illegality.

In any world apart from the world of the Chaddi Gang, that would mean that the court held exactly the opposite of what you claim. Yet, you continue with your buffoonery. All you needed to do was to read a 50 page judgement. It will explain everything. But you won't.

So the same lack of intellect that prevented you from getting into a good school or university and makes you a failure in life, apparently makes you a stud on PDF.

Why am I not surprised?

LOL . The stupidity never ends ........ and you are Wrong AGAIN :cheesy:

The Supreme Court itself had declared way back in 1995 that it will stick to the law and not attempt to undertake explorations of the philosophy of religion while ruling on the use of faith in election speeches.

Even the recent judgement Explicitly stated that the Supreme Court will only examining what constitutes corrupt electoral practices under Section 123 (3) of The Representation of the People Act, 1951. The court said it would NOT be going into the larger issue of whether 'Hindutva' means the Hindu religion. (contrary to what you claim)

If you were even slightly intelligent you would have understood that both these judgement mean that SC has NO OPINION whether Hindutva / Hinduism and Hindu Religion is the same or not.

It has ONLY ruled on Hindutva / Hinduism that its a way of life and there is no restrictions on seeking votes on that basis :devil:

This is the 1995 judgement,

"no precise meaning can be ascribed to the terms `Hindu', `Hindutva' and `Hinduism'; and no meaning in the abstract can confine it to the narrow limits of religion alone, excluding the content of Indian culture and heritage".

The SC itself had admitted that hindu (religion) is closely associated with Indian culture and heritage .... and so is Hindutva.

Thus your entire case collapses, only you are too dumb to realise it. :lol:

You can continue to peddle half truths and blatant LIES but like we Hindus like to say, "Satyameva Jayathe".

Proto means in its earliest form. Unlike religious of the book, Hinduism does not have a clear starting point. The first reference to the word "Hindu" was in an inscription of Darius I circa 6th century BCE. All that means is that outsiders referred to the people beyond the Indus by that name. So early forms of the religion will be referred to as proto.

Again, understanding that requires elementary reading. Which you won't do. You and your fellow Chaddis deal exclusively in emoticons.

Hilarious.

You must be a special kind of retard to suggest that Hinduism came into existence only when Darius I mentioned us :lol: ....... by that demented logic Dinosaurs came into existence only when they were first named by Richard Owens in 1842. Before that they must be "proto dinosaurs" :P

I am glad I do not share your elementary level of reading and understanding.

It takes an especial form of lowlife to understand, once someone has said that they reject the caste system, that they would be lying about it.

Now if I said I love endurance running, which I do, and told you that my marathon timing is 3:45, which it is, you are welcome to doubt it. Since I value my accomplishments in this field, I may try to embellish facts to make myself look better.

But the caste system is something which, if it was not so pernicious, would be comical. So while you are welcome to believe what you may, since this is a public forum, people reading this will understand something about you. Your claims that I must be lying shows a mindset of a liar.

It takes a special kind of retard to think that he could declare himself "brahmin" after having called the caste system 'vile" :lol:

Anybody with even half a brain would have said he did not have a caste since he did not believe in it. You do not even pass that distinction.

I am guessing in the next post you will claim to be a Phd in nuclear physics and with fair skin, blond hair and blue eyes :P

I am an open book, but I certainly did enjoy exposing you.

LOL . The stupidity never ends ........ and you are Wrong AGAIN :cheesy:

The Supreme Court itself had declared way back in 1995 that it will stick to the law and not attempt to undertake explorations of the philosophy of religion while ruling on the use of faith in election speeches.

Even the recent judgement Explicitly stated that the Supreme Court will only examining what constitutes corrupt electoral practices under Section 123 (3) of The Representation of the People Act, 1951. The court said it would NOT be going into the larger issue of whether 'Hindutva' means the Hindu religion. (contrary to what you claim)

If you were even slightly intelligent you would have understood that both these judgement mean that SC has NO OPINION whether Hindutva / Hinduism and Hindu Religion is the same or not.

It has ONLY ruled on Hindutva / Hinduism that its a way of life and there is no restrictions on seeking votes on that basis :devil:

This is the 1995 judgement,

"no precise meaning can be ascribed to the terms `Hindu', `Hindutva' and `Hinduism'; and no meaning in the abstract can confine it to the narrow limits of religion alone, excluding the content of Indian culture and heritage".

The SC itself had admitted that hindu (religion) is closely associated with Indian culture and heritage .... and so is Hindutva.

Thus your entire case collapses, only you are too dumb to realise it. :lol:

You can continue to peddle half truths and blatant LIES but like we Hindus like to say, "Satyameva Jayathe".

Hilarious.

You must be a special kind of retard to suggest that Hinduism came into existence only when Darius I mentioned us :lol: ....... by that demented logic Dinosaurs came into existence only when they were first named by Richard Owens in 1842. Before that they must be "proto dinosaurs" :P

I am glad I do not share your elementary level of reading and understanding.

It takes a special kind of retard to think that he could declare himself "brahmin" after having called the caste system 'vile" :lol:

Anybody with even half a brain would have said he did not have a caste since he did not believe in it. You do not even pass that distinction.

I am guessing in the next post you will claim to be a Phd in nuclear physics and with fair skin, blond hair and blue eyes :P

I am an open book, but I certainly did enjoy exposing you.

hafiz saeed must have requested protection from pdf with all the nonsense u indians post here :crazy:

"University of New York"

Apologies for the tardy response. Have been busy. What exactly is this thing? Surely, you are not trying to fool anyone by trying to pass of "University of New York" as NYU? The latter is one of the best in the world. There is also a "State" University of New York, which is quite a joke, but never heard of University of New York. What is this UNY? Is it some online diploma course?I think someone got scammed big time!!:lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom