What's new

Pakistan finally puts Hafiz Saeed on its terror list

Why was HS put in terror list

• Total voters
Government know they don't have any evidence. Because he was freed by court last time due to lack of evidence and india haven't provided any so the result would be the same again.
If no evidence then why all this - House Arrest, Exit Control List, terror list?

Is it trump pressure or chinese pressure? It cant be for domestic consumption because ppl of Pakistan apprently support him

Last edited by a moderator:
China just lost its face at UN.They used their influence to keep Saeed out of UNSC 1267.It rather will become a taunting point in the hand of oppositions of China.

If no evidence then why all this - House Arrest, Exit Control List, terror list?

Is it trump pressure or chinese pressure? It cant be for domestic consumption because ppl of Pakistan apprently support him

Chinese pressure...
No one pressure. Our own internal reasons. No charges against him. Just house arrest and name in fourth shedule.

No one pressure. Our own internal reasons. No charges against him. Just house arrest and name in fourth shedule.
No one puts someone in house arrest and terror list for his "protection". There is a big reason but you are afraid to acknowledge the same.

Anyways good luck to you

I do not see anything on Dawn news about Hafiz Saeed being considered a terrorist.

Government know they don't have any evidence. Because he was freed by court last time due to lack of evidence and india haven't provided any so the result would be the same again.

Let me understand this.. Pakistan government knows they have no proof against one of their citizens, but they have to give him some protection.So they come up with such a brilliant plan , that they jail that person that too under dreaded terrorism law...Whew that some planning :enjoy:

Just quick question if tomorrow some citizen wants protection from say goons, what the response will be ... throw him to jail and charge him under terrorism law. You guys got some fantastic legal minds...No one i mean no one can come up with such solid way to protect their citizens:P

He was never declared a terrorist in the article.
Thanks for the link though.
The OP and the article says his name is placed in the fourth schedule of the Anti Terror Law. That I believe is equivalent to declaring someone as a terrorist

The OP and the article says his name is placed in the fourth schedule of the Anti Terror Law. That I believe is equivalent to declaring someone as a terrorist
that mean keeping an eye on him only. First 3 schedules includes terrorists and sympathizer names.

Let me understand this.. Pakistan government knows they have no proof against one of their citizens, but they have to give him some protection.So they come up with such a brilliant plan , that they jail that person that too under dreaded terrorism law...Whew that some planning :enjoy:

Just quick question if tomorrow some citizen wants protection from say goons, what the response will be ... throw him to jail and charge him under terrorism law. You guys got some fantastic legal minds...No one i mean no one can come up with such solid way to protect their citizens:P
We do it in our style.

HS is a tool to be used, he will not be disposed off yet.
He can be squeezed for some more time.
I find his life to be somewhat funny, sometimes he is under house arrest and sometimes he is giving hate filled speeches to the gullible masses, it is very simple to understand he is being used according to the situation.

LOL... that is a most ignorant thing to say.

Hindus do not hanker after "Justice" since that is a Forbidden Fruit for the sake of "secularism".

At best we seek to put an end to "State sponsored terrorism" or the current WAR also called the "proxy war".

As for why Pakistan breeds these snakes, one reason is to deflect from its own short comings, another is to find cheap human fodder and another is to fight a low cost war. (cost in terms of USD, not human lives). Another reason is that the PA needs an "Enemy" to consume a disproportionate share of revenue from the people of pakistan.

Finally, people of pakistan have no say in what goes on in PA HQ. They are at best spectators, at worst cheer leaders.

Expect nothing to change unless the PA finds it difficult to get US visa's for their kids. Guess what ? That just happened and voila, we find Hafiz saeed in jail.

LOL... are you serious ? He is a convenient disposable "tool" for the "Establishment".

A thousand others stands in line to take his place and it will happen before you can say "allah ho akbar".

Adding a lol before or after your personal belief masqueraded as facts means nothing. Take a hike and never reply to a message from me. I don't want retard bhakts showering me with their cow piss theories.

Adding a lol before or after your personal belief masqueraded as facts means nothing. Take a hike and never reply to a message from me. I don't want retard bhakts showering me with their cow piss theories.

Your arrogant presumption amuses me and hence the lol.

I can provide enough Facts to support my opinion when required. Only you are afraid to challenge me because you know I am right.

Finally as long as a liberrtards like you are around, expect me to be around too if only to piss all over your party.

Back
Top Bottom