What's new

Pakistan faces no threat from India?

HI, guys i am new to this forums. just to day hi to everyone.

Last thing we need is a Kasab on Boeing 757 cruising towards NewDelhi.

smiley_owned_cop.gif

OK!! Now I get the very reason for India to have a Space Program too! Maybe Kasab could have gone to the moon and jumped on India from there when the earth completes its half rotation on its tilted axis??!! Damn! you guy are good when it comes to thinking ahead! :crazy: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Given that your entire Navy and Coast Guard was unable to stop a fishing boat from carrying Kasab over, the effectiveness of the IAF in preventing something similar is doubtful.

And neither could the Americans prevent Boeings crashing into WTC and Pentagon despite specific intelligence for over a year. I dont see your point. India has seriously taken up the issue of internal security especially coastal security.

Not to mention India has foiled 6 major terror strikes by the likes of Kasab since 26/11.

Does Pakistan face a threat from India? Yes it does. Considering the repeated terror attacks, infiltration bids India is bound to run out of patience someday and that day could be smelled post Mumbai. And India wont be making a trunk call before crossing over. So its better to keep your gaurd up.

Does Pakistan face a threat from India? Yes it does. Considering the repeated terror attacks, infiltration bids India is bound to run out of patience someday and that day could be smelled post Mumbai. And India wont be making a trunk call before crossing over. So its better to keep your gaurd up.

Very well said, we have also been loosing our patience when Indian $$$ end up with elements(BLA) that are working against the State of Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom