What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

Nice pictures and good development regarding F-16.
Yes. 17 block-52 were delivered out of 18, one was kept stating technical reason and not yet delivered.

but since we have paid for it, that is our property right, so I think the term US 'withholding it' is not right here, rather we have given them the permission to conduct some checks on them.

Or have they really withheld them?:what:

but since we have paid for it, that is our property right, so I think the term US 'withholding it' is not right here, rather we have given them the permission to conduct some checks on them.

Or have they really withheld them?:what:

One problem with US military hardware is, the list of 'terms of use' and 'strings attached'.
It is, partially, their property, even if Pakistan paid 40 Million Dollar per F-16.

They might claim for technical problems, but the fact I mentioned is the real one. (Source: Insiders)

One problem with US military hardware is, the list of 'terms of use' and 'strings attached'.
It is, partially, their property, even if Pakistan paid 40 Million Dollar per F-16.

They might claim for technical problems, but the fact I mentioned is the real one. (Source: Insiders)

Well, that is the biggest single hurdle in their equipment!

October 6, 1990: The US embargoes F-16 deliveries to Pakistan, and a total of 28 Pakistan F-16A/B block 15OCU aircraft are put in flyable hold storage in the Sonoran desert.

PAF Orders AIDEWS Electronic Countermeasure System for Its F-16s
12:23 AM Qamar
PAKISTAN+AIR+FORCE+F-16+MLU+BLOCK+52M+%252B+ABCD+ALQ-131+advanced+integrated+defensive+electronic+warfare+system+%2528AIDEWS%2529.jpg

Pakistan Air Force has ordered Advanced Integrated Defensive Electronic Warfare System (AIDEWS) for the Pakistani Air Force F-16 C/D Block 52M and F-16 AM/BM.

Under this Foreign Military Sales contract worth $49 million ITT Corporation will provide a pod-variant version of the AIDEWS.

Podded version of ITT's Advanced Integrated Defense Electronic Warfare System (AIDEWS) ALQ-211(V)4 has already been selected by the other international customers to equip their F-16 fighters

The ALQ-211(V)4 Advanced Integrated Defensive Electronic Warfare System (AIDEWS) is an advanced derivative of the ITT Electronic Systems' ALQ-211 Suite of Integrated RF Countermeasures (SIRFC).

^my info on 10801 is that it is being 'patterned' for SEAD ops. thats all i can say.

Our story of F-16s always reminds me of softwares.......despite paying a premium fee and agreeing to the terms of use,one becomes only a "licesensed user" rather than a owner.......even after 3 decades of induction of the F-16s,paf remains a "licensed user"........incase of block 52s it is true dat the yanks have transferred very advanced and sensitive tech,but there should have been a stipulation in the contract dat after a specified time,perhaps a maximum of ten years,the user will be able to customize as per his usage.........if paf cant adapt these planes to its usage,what is da purpose of these hi tech toys???????

This is totally BS of our Airforce chief command and Airforce officers who agreed on this STRING Attach bullshit when we payed full its our right to deploy anywhere where we like... and if string attached better to go for something different rather then this aircraft. Its not only top state of the art aircraft which we go for again and again! about money... these Army and Airforce officers put half of commission money in their pockets rather to put own pockets spend on hardware we can easily afford whatever we like!

A rare HUD shot from a PAF F-16 taking out a terrorist stronghold.

6.JPG

ANTIBODY, do you have the footage, where an F-16 fires a Maverick into a moving Taliban vehicle, the video was taken from an accompanying aircraft. ??

Our story of F-16s always reminds me of softwares.......despite paying a premium fee and agreeing to the terms of use,one becomes only a "licesensed user" rather than a owner.......even after 3 decades of induction of the F-16s,paf remains a "licensed user"........incase of block 52s it is true dat the yanks have transferred very advanced and sensitive tech,but there should have been a stipulation in the contract dat after a specified time,perhaps a maximum of ten years,the user will be able to customize as per his usage.........if paf cant adapt these planes to its usage,what is da purpose of these hi tech toys???????
Let's not forget, our F-16s cannot fight the USAF. It's the way programming is being done. In case of USAF F-16 approaching towards PAF F-16, it can lock on us its AMRAAM or IR Missile, but we cannot do that!
This is totally BS of our Airforce chief command and Airforce officers who agreed on this STRING Attach bullshit when we payed full its our right to deploy anywhere where we like... and if string attached better to go for something different rather then this aircraft. Its not only top state of the art aircraft which we go for again and again! about money... these Army and Airforce officers put half of commission money in their pockets rather to put own pockets spend on hardware we can easily afford whatever we like!
Strings are attached not only to PAF but to other AFs as well.
Pakistan need to focus on our own JF17 Thunders as these are 100% customizable
And 100% Dependable. At least those can shoot down F-16s of enemy.

A rare HUD shot from a PAF F-16 taking out a terrorist stronghold.

6.JPG

precision strikes on taliban
As per my sources inside, the recent attacks on the Taliban by our Vipers used JDAMs. Is this the same or what?

Back
Top Bottom