What's new

Pakistan doesn't want to join arms race but will ensure balance in the region: PM

but pakistan is on the verge of being declared as a terrorist nation may be more sanctions i guess
Ok, with seepak coming online and US diplomatic cloud growing a bit thin as compared to chinese chances of such lunacy are very slim, but whatever makes Indian happy

Ok, with seepak coming online and US diplomatic cloud growing a bit thin as compared to chinese chances of such lunacy are very slim, but whatever makes Indian happy

yup lunacy at it best, no matter how thick or thin it might become ultimately pakistan has to suffer.

US congress placed a bill to declare pakistan a terrorist nation its new... sach me abhi abhi aya news pe Sir

Congress???? That's big and either you ignored deliberately or unintentionally but 2 paid lawmakers did it, failed miserably as got no vote in favour like back in 2012 hence no response but another embarrassment for usual failed lobby attempt yet back to square and would be needing more money for next attempt and till then, collection starts for more taxpayers money to be spent and the cycle goes and goes and so on repeat.

Congress???? That's big and either you ignored deliberately or unintentionally but 2 paid lawmakers did it, failed miserably as got no vote in favour like back in 2012 hence no response but another embarrassment for usual failed lobby attempt yet back to square and would be needing more money for next attempt and till then, collection starts for more taxpayers money to be spent and the cycle goes and goes and so on repeat.

for you everyone is sold out lol , i think you need to check with the reality rather pointing fingers on others and what could be the best example if you look at the numbers of sold outs inside pakistan itself.

i think you need to check with the reality rather pointing fingers on others

I bet you consider or believe it the way you want others to follow...

what could be the best example if you look at the numbers of sold outs inside pakistan itself.

That was for US lawmaker and lobbying that every country do so but your attempt to drag in Pakistan, seems like high of the phobia that you cannot resist. BTW, what happened to that two lawmakers bill?

There will be no balance. The IAF is going to have the same advantage the IN does over Pak within 10 years.

I bet you consider or believe it the way you want others to follow...

That was for US lawmaker and lobbying that every country do so but your attempt to drag in Pakistan, seems like high of the phobia that you cannot resist. BTW, what happened to that two lawmakers bill?

well its not Indian lobby who is trying to do that in US but its their own members from congress with much of evidences are raising their concerns about pakistan..

bills has just introduced couples of days ago so let the congress decide.

This also showed that you need mobile medium range sams in place accross the border zone. You need to obtain production capability of sams like hq16 or buk. It took some time to mobilise your airforce.Keep in mind that next time after another trash false flag india would strike accross loc immediately without waiting you to mobilise.

certainly who knows, For a country whose minister openly endorse using cow piss for hygienic purpose I simply cannot digest, hence which is why there are water filer plants ib case you as gullible as you're didnt know.

LOL oh come on now, admit you guys couldnt control the fallout after killing the freedom fighter burhan and now youre looking someone to out all the blame on, and pakistan in that case offers you very good choice

the behavior of one minister does not make it representative of the whole country

Please Nawaz release funds so that PN can buy 8 Frigates and Destroyers

PAF can buy some Planes

and Army can buy VN-1 and Al-Haider tank :D :D

Just to keep the balance stable
I think Pakistan should never let India go ahead with its mighty military . you people should be arms race for your sake that's my suggestion to Pakistan

U shld be in arms race

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom