What's new

Pakistan doesn't want to join arms race but will ensure balance in the region: PM

I do not know of a backward society being able to beat a more advanced society 7x larger

You have far more issues from open defecation to the weight of hundreds of millions in crippling poverty which one of these sounds more advanced

Pakistan is 3 and a half times smaller in land mass but 7 times smaller in population with a much smaller coast line

The crux of the matter is this we dont need to match india, it would be stupid to do so because we are smaller

All we need is to build up a capability that ensures that in any war or conflict we would cause india considerable damage if not outright destruction

This is why the indians havent come bounding over the LOC after uri or Pathankot, they simply know the consequences and the offensive capabilities of the Pak Military

This is what we need to maintain

You have far more issues from open defecation to the weight of hundreds of millions in crippling poverty which one of these sounds more advanced

Pakistan is 3 and a half times smaller in land mass but 7 times smaller in population with a much smaller coast line

The crux of the matter is this we dont need to match india, it would be stupid to do so because we are smaller

All we need is to build up a capability that ensures that in any war or conflict we would cause india considerable damage if not outright destruction

This is why the indians havent come bounding over the LOC after uri or Pathankot, they simply know the consequences and the offensive capabilities of the Pak Military

This is what we need to maintain
if you could not beat india in 1965 and 1971 you never will

Please Nawaz release funds so that PN can buy 8 Frigates and Destroyers

PAF can buy some Planes

and Army can buy VN-1 and Al-Haider tank :D :D

Just to keep the balance stable

He has to redeem himself by bring back stolen money setting in forign banks and catch and convict those involve in money laundring.

I do not know of a backward society being able to beat a more advanced society 7x larger
Is that why You left India to live in canada because of your society being so backward ? lol

Last edited:

If pak couldn't beat you in those wars...you didn't win those wars either. Its a plain FACT. Nothing to be proud of...when you fought the war to defend yourself.
On the other hand..Give pak the credit for being able to take 1+ billions indians...

Last edited:

In 1971 we were fighting 1000 miles from home in the midst of a civil war with hostile local population unable to supply our forces

In 1965 india was well on its way to losing kashmir it panicked and attacked Lahore to stop its defeat and then was slaughtered in its attempt to capture Lahore

Considering how much smaller we are then you its a miracle that Pakistan has been able to stand and fight

All Pakistan needs is the ability to considerably harm india we dont need to match you plane for plane, ship for ship

Nuclear weapons are a cherry on top

Is that why You left India to live in canada because of your society being so backward ? lol
my living abroad has nothing to do with indian society

Pfft turn around and say it might suit you better mate
i am sure there are some indians who are backward thinking

If pak couldn't beat you in those wars...you didn't win those wars either. Its a plain FACT. Nothing to be proud of...when you fought the war to defend yourself.
On the other hand..Give pak the credit for being able to take 1+ billions indians...

1971 was a decisive victory. after 1971 pakistani method to fight India is nukes and terrorism. they do not have the conventional forces to fight india

my living abroad has nothing to do with indian society

i am sure there are some indians who are backward thinking

1971 was a decisive victory. after 1971 pakistani method to fight India is nukes and terrorism. they do not have the conventional forces to fight india
Why not it does, hence why would you leave your advanced forward looking vedic spaceship society in first place

lol but you certainly have bucket full of water from rivers that originates from India and who knows what goes into it if not cow piss... regarding spaceships you have second hand effffff solah and some suicide bombers to shoot and blow civilians as targets
certainly who knows, For a country whose minister openly endorse using cow piss for hygienic purpose I simply cannot digest, hence which is why there are water filer plants ib case you as gullible as you're didnt know.

LOL oh come on now, admit you guys couldnt control the fallout after killing the freedom fighter burhan and now youre looking someone to out all the blame on, and pakistan in that case offers you very good choice

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom