What's new

Pakistan deploys paramilitary to provide security to Sikh pilgrims

Is the event over now?In any case i am glad Pakistan is providing full security and nothing bad happened.

I had a great time in Pakistan but the problem was we were not allowed to travel in daytime all the distance that we had to covered was to be done in night and were not allowed to visit ancestor village but then again some money did the trick for me and i was able to see my grandparents house people were very friendly Bassi village but traveling at night did spoil the mood but the bazzars of lahore were good and "punjabi jutti" were best that i have ever seen and cheap too.

Yes long live Punjab! but iam deeply sadend by the cowardly acts taken place against sikh's in Pakistan right now by these coward taliban's the gov needs to protect all races in our country i have even heard the harsments are happening in Karachi with christens now may God bless Pakistan i hope we all live in peace hope all this is over soon inshallah.

A very good step indeed to avoid any international outcry.:pakistan:

A message to our Sikh national, you are our brother's and this Nation is as much yours as it is ours, you belong to this land and this land belongs to you.

We will always protect out minorities and again GoP has shown that it cares for our Sikh Nationals. May you always live in peace on your own Country Inshallah.:pakistan:

I had a great time in Pakistan but the problem was we were not allowed to travel in daytime all the distance that we had to covered was to be done in night and were not allowed to visit ancestor village but then again some money did the trick for me and i was able to see my grandparents house people were very friendly Bassi village but traveling at night did spoil the mood but the bazzars of lahore were good and "punjabi jutti" were best that i have ever seen and cheap too.
Well it was done for your security:enjoy:.Anyway I am glad you had a good trip.Did you visit this year?

I am really feeling happy to see this thread. Thank You Pakistan.. on behalf of my sikh brothers...!! Hope we have more of such people to people contacts..!!!

you welcome every year in Pakistan.problem of not allowed for travel any other city's is because of some pilgrims never go back many times or missed .

you welcome every year in Pakistan.problem of not allowed for travel any other city's is because of some pilgrims never go back many times or missed .

How hard is to locate a missing sardar in Pakistan ?? Just ask the local street urchin about a missing sardar and he will be found in 10 mins flat !! :lol:
Even better, put an ad in the local rag for free butter chicken, bakra and desi daru , and sure as morning, the vagabond sardar will come a running ! :rofl:

last month 4 sardars missed until now we don't know were they are its serius isue sir.

Even better, put an ad in the local rag for free butter chicken, bakra and desi daru , and sure as morning, the vagabond sardar will come a running ! :rofl:

I am not sure should I be offended or this just a joke? If it was joke, it was not funny at all. :what::undecided::confused:

Last edited:
I agree with gabbar wat is this stupid rubish! and anyhow even if it is a joke its lame as hell!! :disagree::tdown:

Back
Top Bottom