What's new

Pakistan Defence to participate in Counter Extremism seminar at PIPS.

@Zarvan
What is Pakistan defense means it is organisation or a web forum started by single person who is behind why they don't disclose their names. I am seriously confused.

@Zarvan
What is Pakistan defense means it is organisation or a web forum started by single person who is behind why they don't disclose their names. I am seriously confused.
This is just a webforum prime focus on defence and geo political issues and founder of this website is WebMaster

This is just a webforum prime focus on defence and geo political issues and founder of this website is WebMaster
Again no name Who is webmaster with due respect and what about they are participating in a seminar, they know each other but we don't know them anyways. Nice forum i really enjoy here. Quite informative.

@WebMaster @Horus
Good patnership
That was informative and excellent Seminar. Full of knowledge.
In 6th session, Mr. Khuram Iqbal was shaken by some clerics over JeM & LeT. Looks like he didn't evaluate the situation but perform heroism & jingoism but couldn't stand on foot against the Question of clarification over JeM & LeT. Beside this he discussed Saffron Terrorism and its growing threat which was discussed by non and that's positive approach.

Dr. Zafar Jaspal had valid points which were more practical than Dr. Nazir Hussain.
Mr. Kamran Bukhari only promote US state Departments propaganda than any fair analysis.

At the end Lt. Gen. Abdul Qadir Baloch has did brilliant speech when he saying that we shouldn't be blackmailed by west over Topics of religious Extremism or shouldn't be cornered hence efforts to correct mistakes always possible because at the same time people should discussed what happened in Bosnia, Kosovo, WW1 & WW2, then it was not Islam but millions are killed because Christian & Jewish extremism.

Palestine, Violence against Kashmir people, Violence against Rohingya Muslims, ISIS violence against Syrian & Iraqi people were generally ignored.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom