What's new

Pakistan, China irritants for India: Army

I was replying to your Indian member.,

And surely Musharraf has some more professionalism and skills at his credit than your gen :cheers:

Yes Jana, he does have more skills, like taking over a country from a civilian govt, planning an operation like Kargil which even a person with half a military brain can tell you could not have tactically succeeded and to run away from your country when things get too hot!!!!!
I do not think that despite his bragging in his book, he could ever be called even an average general, he was and is just a nautanki.:smitten:

I was replying to your Indian member.,

And surely Musharraf has some more professionalism and skills at his credit than your gen :cheers:

OK than he might be the best general ever in history as well. baato mein keyaa hein... No matter what ever he has done as a general or as most of the time as President of Pakistan. So its better if you compare him with Indian leaders, not generals. We have seen him more as President not as general. :pleasantry:

OK than he might be the best general ever in history as well. baato mein keyaa hein... No matter what ever he has done as a general or as most of the time as President of Pakistan. So its better if you compare him with Indian leaders, not generals. We have seen him more as President not as general. :pleasantry:

You have done a ban-able offense :P as you are posting off topic!!!!!! Bad way to hide your own short comings!!!! This thread is about Indian General's Brain Fart...! So keep it their...!

Either Indian General want more money diverted from Indian poor, foodless and clothesless public's stomach or he is just stupid!!!!! No third option..! you cannot blame Musharraf for that :no:

Ya right! A highly professional general who initiated a war against a much bigger and powerful country (at least in conventional military) without even informing his very own PM.

Wah Jana Wah! kya zabardast definition hai 'professionalism' ki!:yahoo:

You have done a ban-able offense :P as you are posting off topic!!!!!! Bad way to hide your own short comings!!!! This thread is about Indian General's Brain Fart...! So keep it their...!

Either Indian General want more money diverted from Indian poor, foodless and clothesless public's stomach or he is just stupid!!!!! No third option..! you cannot blame Musharraf for that :no:

Great reply. Nice try. :lol:

Yep, more evidence of expansionist akhan bharat plans in the making..anything which can resist India mildly is an irritant?? Does India has enemy everywhere?

Only an irritant? The last time I checked TOI said that China attacked India with stuxnet viruses. Hardly just irritating, right?

Well USA did not support India for UNSC permanent bid so soon they will be enemies too. The concept of Indian units stems from communist principle of one identity. Therefore an average Indian only feels as much strong and confident as the state it. Therefore India much continuously engage in offensive maneuvers politically, diplomatically and militarily to keep the nation thinking as one and hence united The day this illusion falls apart will make Indians come out with their difference and hence disintegration the purpose of Indian union.

Its the world biggest hypocrisy!

Only an irritant? The last time I checked TOI said that China attacked India with stuxnet viruses. Hardly just irritating, right?

I think you know the theory was not invented by ToI. The report was based on some views and possibilities.

"Pakistan and China "irritants" for India"

Pretty inflammatory. Democracy needs that, badly.

Our expenditure on defence is too low wrt the national security issues, threats and requirements. GoI should increase the budget in a slow and steady manner.
:lol:

Indians are not poor enough to sped that much on defence. India's GDP is growing at a speed of 9.7%. We have good reserve and emerging economy. India's defence budget is too low compared to that of Pakistan. So should think about your countrymen first.

Might be that your expenditure on defence is low.

But don't you also think, on the other side, your poor rate is too high?

You have 20% of the world population, but have 42% of the world poor children. India Home to World's 42% Underweight Children

If you are seriously thinking of it, you may feel different, provided that you still have a heart of human being.

"Pakistan and China "irritants" for India"

Pretty inflammatory. Democracy needs that, badly.

Might be that your expenditure on defence is low.

But don't you also think, on the other side, your poor rate is too high?

You have 20% of the world population, but have 42% of the world poor children. India Home to World's 42% Underweight Children

If you are seriously thinking of it, you may feel different, provided that you still have a heart of human being.

Whatever, with the rate india is increasing its China specific offensive military capabilities, China is in grave danger. India is a serious military threat to China.

I think its about confidence.I realized that the Indians lack confidence about their country.If India is stronger which means at least its GDP surpassed France or England and it can indogenouselly produce most of its weapons,it will have more confidence to face the China Pak ally.
So far the Indians behavour somehow like the North Korea which always threatends much stronger imaginary enemy.On the other hand,I think China and Pak should clarrify that their alliance is not specifically towards India,though its a mission impossible to convince the Indians.

Whatever, with the rate india is increasing its China specific offensive military capabilities, China is in grave danger. India is a serious military threat to China.

You cannot be serious about it....India is and cannot be a serious military threat to China...China is too big for that to happen...Yes what GOI is hell-bent on achieving is parity in some term that can make offense from China non-thinkable.....If you look closely be it Military, be it Air-Force and be it Navy, be it conventional weapons or strategic weapons China is ahead of India...No matter what we do we cannot beat your numerical superiority however what we can definitely do is beat you in quality...We are working with that goal in mind...If we are able to achieve this we will nullify your numerical superiority which in other words would mean conflict b/w India and china would be very punitive for both....

Back
Top Bottom