What's new

‘Pakistan can be Bollywood’s biggest territory,’ says Kabir Khan

Ghar me ghuss k??? nah we like our revival of Pakistani Cinema :D
It will still take 4-5 more years for complete solid revival till than our local producers will have to face stiff competition on eid and national holidays
I am optimistic our industry will go back to its 70,s peak but it will take at least half a decade more

If you want your own film industry to thrive, then banning Bollywood is the very first step.

Get rid of such sick mentality preached by Bollywood......... They mean business and this is what they most care about..... all this "love, peace" via film stars is utter topi drama ......:angry:

If you want your own film industry to thrive, then banning Bollywood is the very first step.

Get rid of such sick mentality preached by Bollywood......... They mean business and this is what they most care about..... all this "love, peace" via film stars is utter topi drama ......:angry:

actually no, competition will bring the best in them.

Hell All

Isn't this Shameless Guy is the Producer of the Phantom movie "Ghar main Ghos Ker mary gay"
shame-on-you.jpg

It will still take 4-5 more years for complete solid revival till than our local producers will have to face stiff competition on eid and national holidays
I am optimistic our industry will go back to its 70,s peak but it will take at least half a decade more

Well Obvious Revival will be slow and steady :) Even if it takes a Decade no prob but they should keep making good Movies to attract the people :)

Pakistanis are Bollywood's biggest b!tch. Culturally our neighbours from the East have already won and taken over Pakistan.

No thanks.. Our revival may be slow but I like it and Pakistani cinemas should have Pakistani movies as top priority. Why should we be the cash cows for them. We need to utilize our holiday releases and create a revival. Currently our films haven't done half bad and although we may produce an awesome film but it takes time. We need to be more regular and more wide in our range..

Time to enter the horror and SciFi genre. :p :p :p

Yar yeh maalik kaise film hai. A couple of my friends and i are going for a movie day out and they want to watch fan and since I don't watch Indian movies so I got two options. Either I watch the jungle book or maalik.

Read the l
Plot outline.. If they show some version of qaim ali shah getting shot in the head then I am game!!!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom