What's new

Pakistan asks Afghanistan to handover 76 terrorists immediately!

There is a video of TTP, where they themselve admitting and showing attackers and suicide bombers getting training and living.

Afghanistan officials on record admitting they dont have control over Kunar and nanghar where TTP resides

So where does " you guys" come from anyways ?

Occasional Intelligence lapses comes just like 11 terorists of 9/11 living inside USA. So What ?

I'm seeing your ironical posts all over the threads. You need tangible proof. See the videos of TTP training itself inside Nanghar and Kunar. If you still deny that afterwards just like you are dismissing Latifullah presence, then we can assume you are only here to troll. But not to engage in factual discussion.
See,irony you can sense in your own posts.

Similar videos and reports Afghanistan shared with Pakistan to ask them destroy Terrorist camps that are waging war against its neighbors. In fact,UN asked.but very little changed on the ground.

Nothing to troll or not to make fun of demises(that we see a lot of Pakistanis do when same thing occurs in India or Afghanistan), I just stated a fact.How many times your neighbors have asked you guys to destroy your proxies?But it fell into deaf ears each and every time.Why TTP is enjoying such Haven in Afghanistan? Because Pakistan's proxy made it weak.Pakistan can't simply shrug off it.

Afghan Taliban Roughly Control or Enjoy Free Movement In Half of Afghanistan

control-nov2007resistance54pct-45.jpg

Goes To Show They Do Not Need Sanctuaries In PakistanAnd Besides Op.Zarb e Azb Has Already Cleared Them Out.
And If Afghans Cannot Control Their Own Territory Then All The More Reason for Pakistan To Intervene and Clean Up The Mess
Do you seriously believe Zarb e Azb has cleared them out??It only shows how naive you are.USA and NATO asked hundreds of times not to take action against selective groups who are ony attacking Pakistan rather all the insurgents. They never did.World is not blind and definitely not idiot to make such remarks if Pakistan would i
Targeted them.Hell,they're shielding one accused who got free because his freedom was earned by Civilian Airlines Hijacking.Do you really believe they'll take action against Afghan Taliban or Haqqani Groups??

Do you seriously believe Zarb e Azb has cleared them out??It only shows how naive you are.USA and NATO asked hundreds of times not to take action against selective groups who are ony attacking Pakistan rather all the insurgents. They never did.World is not blind and definitely not idiot to make such remarks if Pakistan would i
Targeted them.Hell,they're shielding one accused who got free because his freedom was earned by Civilian Airlines Hijacking.Do you really believe they'll take action against Afghan Taliban or Haqqani Groups??

Oh The Man Who Has Spent His Entire Life Next Door To This Region Is Naive And The Indiot Living Thousand Miles Away Knows Everything Very Funny.

Look At The Map You Blind Illiterate Fool Haqqanis Don't Need Pakistani Territory.They Have Substantial Control Over Afghan Territory

Lt. Gen. Joseph Anderson, a senior commander for US and Nato forces in Afghanistan, said in a Pentagon-hosted video briefing from Afghanistan that the Haqqani network is now "fractured" like the Taliban. "They are fractured. They are fractured like the Taliban is. That's based pretty much on the Pakistan's operations in North Waziristan this entire summer-fall," he said, acknowledging the effectiveness of Pakistan's military offensive. "That has very much disrupted their efforts in Afghanistan and has caused them to be less effective in terms of their ability to pull off an attack in Kabul," Anderson added.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1142664/

Here Is What General Patraeus Said

Your Comments Show That Operation Zarbe e Azb Has Really Given Indian Trolls Like You Sleepless Nights:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh The Man Who Has Spent His Entire Life Next Door To This Region Is Naive And The Indiot Living Thousand Miles Away Knows Everything Very Funny.

Look At The Map Haqqanis Don't Need Pakistani Territory.They Have Substantial Control Over Afghan Territory

Here Is What General Patraeus Said

Your Comments Show That Operation Zarbe e Azb Has Really Given Indian Trolls Like You Sleepless Nights:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Wrong.The man who has spent entire life in that area might be lying through teeth.These guys who are staying 1000s of kms away once said all senior leaders of Taliban and AL Qaeda is in Pakistan. They did prove it nonetheless. So we have more reasons to believe them than you.

Wrong.The man who has spent entire life in that area might be lying through teeth.These guys who are staying 1000s of kms away once said all senior leaders of Taliban and AL Qaeda is in Pakistan. They did prove it nonetheless. So we have more reasons to believe them than you.

That Man Is Me So Mind Your ****** Language.US Generals Have Admitted to The Success of Zarb e Azb.Read My Post Carefully And Stop Posting Impulsive Reactions

If you have never been to the FATA/KPK region, it's very easy to speculate.

There were IED factories and control of regions by TTP/other groups before Zarb-e-Azb. People in Pakistan could not visit these regions.

After the operations, the terrorists were driven out, and the regions were cleared. People in Pakistan are visiting these places now without inhibition, reporters and the media have gone there; development projects have been initiated there.

I don't think terrorists have labels on their faces that state what group they belong to. When Zarb-e-Azb was being completed, the whole point of the operation was to clear the region off militants: either they get, or they get driven away.

We asked the Afghan authorities to seal the border, so the TTP wouldn't enter their Eastern regions. But they encouraged them to come and get refuge, and now many of these TTP defectors have become ISIS now, presenting Afghanistan with even graver security challenges.

And it is funny that Afghanistan blames the presence of the TTP (and the subsequent formation of ISIS-Khorasan) in eastern Afghanistan as Pakistan's fault too, when it was the NDS that provided them refuge over there.

pak should raise this in UN and laugh as US, UK etc will reject it lol

Hazif is not a terrorist in Pakistan.
he killed 100s in 26/11.

pak are a hypocrite, i hope afghan tells them to f*k off

There is a video of TTP, where they themselve admitting and showing attackers and suicide bombers getting training and living.

Afghanistan officials on record admitting they dont have control over Kunar and nanghar where TTP resides

So where does " you guys" come from anyways ?

Occasional Intelligence lapses comes just like 11 terorists of 9/11 living inside USA. So What ?

I'm seeing your ironical posts all over the threads. You need tangible proof. See the videos of TTP training itself inside Nanghar and Kunar. If you still deny that afterwards just like you are dismissing Latifullah presence, then we can assume you are only here to troll. But not to engage in factual discussion.
there was proof of 26/11 attackers training terrorists in pak to attack india as well.

See,irony you can sense in your own posts.

Similar videos and reports Afghanistan shared with Pakistan to ask them destroy Terrorist camps that are waging war against its neighbors. In fact,UN asked.but very little changed on the ground.

Nothing to troll or not to make fun of demises(that we see a lot of Pakistanis do when same thing occurs in India or Afghanistan), I just stated a fact.How many times your neighbors have asked you guys to destroy your proxies?But it fell into deaf ears each and every time.Why TTP is enjoying such Haven in Afghanistan? Because Pakistan's proxy made it weak.Pakistan can't simply shrug off it.

Can you show me Afghan taliban or haqqani training camps in Pakistan ? Lets see what irony you are talking about. While I can show you dozen of Afghan taliban and Haqqani videos which shows that training camps exist in remote parts of Afghanistan.

Neighbors started the proxy game against Pakistan. Read up on the history starting from 2005, before that Nobody accused Paksitan of supporting AT or HaQQani. What changed in 2005 and afterwards, a history lesson will make you more knowledgeable to debate on this topic instead of emotional rants and rhetorics. If so called neighbors wants AT and Haqqani on silver platter. Give up their proxies in Balochistan and TTP and we wil follow suit. Simple as that. You want us to follow while you keep up your hold on your proxies. What kind of logic is that ?

I don't understand these Bharatis and Afghans. Yes, I can believe there were regions in Pakistan where militants operated from pre-Zarb-e-Azb, and there was no access to media, or the general Pakistani population there.

Post Zarb-e-Azb, the militants were driven out. The Pakistani population and the media has been able to access the most remote parts of FATA that were previously in the hands of militants. There are videos of people all over youtube of the Pakistani population visiting these areas, and the development projects taking place there.

If these training camps were there, how could people still visit those regions?

If these training camps were there, why aren't there any drone strikes over there anymore, like there used to be in the past? Why is there a simultaneous increase in drone strikes in Afghanistan?

General McCain and other Americans have visited North Waziristan in recent times as well.

I would like the Afghans take American politicians to ISIS, TTP, Haqqani Network strongholds in eastern Afghanistan?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom