What's new

Pakistan Army testing MBT-3000 next moth ?

disappointed if true otherwise the Heavy industry taxila interview early this year confirmed that the next variant of MBT-2000 in development is a Pakistan effort with possibility of importing 1500HP engine from ukraine and possible mass production onwards june 2015

I think HIT is true they are producing MBT-3000 same as MBT-2000 with Pakistan specific improvement such as 1500 HP engine instead of 1300 and designate it as AL-Khalid-II .so we can tell AL-KHALID-II a improve variant of MBT-3000 with many feature of latter add or deduct as per requirement.

1325726739_64175.jpg

I think HIT is true they are producing MBT-3000 same as MBT-2000 with Pakistan specific improvement such as 1500 HP engine instead of 1300 and designate it as AL-Khalid-II .so we can tell AL-KHALID-II a improve variant of MBT-3000 with many feature of latter add or deduct as per requirement.

1325726739_64175.jpg

MBT-2000 isnt the same as AK... Even the systems n sub systems used in both are DIFFERENT..... the gun,FCS,imagery sights,APS,ERA,transmission,IBMS,autoloader,tank gun etc etc etc..

Also the AK II under development news n to be revealed at IDEAS 14" .. was broken by HIT officials...

Last edited:
MBT-2000 isnt the same as AK... Even the systems n sub systems used in both are DIFFERENT..... the gun,FCS,imagery sights,APS,ERA,transmission,IBMS,autoloader,tank gun etc etc etc..

Also the AK II under development n to be revealed at IDEAS 14" .. was broken by HIT officials...

What do u mean by broken by HIT officials?

MBT-3000 will replace our T-69s and T-80UD, maybe even Al-Zarrar in the future.

In other words we are looking at PA with only two types of tanks, both produced in Pakistan.

doesnt even make sense... at max i see some help from china going into AKII (which will be PA Armours workhorse)....

Back
Top Bottom