What's new

Pakistan Army only for relatives?

Well said bother but i pakistan in every department of the Govt. it happen also now in Army not as other Department but there is Influance of the Army personals. I love very much to join the army but due to an accedent i could't. My younger brother want to join the Areo Nitical Eng. he was Gold madlist in MBA. Graduation with BSC Math (IT & Human Resorce) . He had training in Awacs type system he paased every test but on interview they told him your are very good you can make better contribution in Pakistan future join any other Govt Dep.
My brother did not understand their point of view. He think mey be he shown lake of passion to them or any oter thing.
But we were all serprised when one of his student who just pass the Gradutation get the chance even his remarks were not good enough. After taining he left the county and went Abrod to get more money. (Please note that his father was On that time Active BeG.)
Pakistan Zinda Bad

I don't get what you said.
Student?

:smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten:I AM A PAKISTANI WHO APPLY FOR PAK ARMY BUT I WAS REJECTED BECAUSE I HAVE NO PAWWA IN ARMY OR ANY ARM FORCE AND NONE OF MY ANY RELATIVE IS IN PAK ARMY ANY HOW A QUESTION FOR MY OFFICIALS AND HEADS OF THIS GROUP IS WHY A SELECTION OF PAK ARMY OR ANY OTHER ARM FORCE IS GOING DIFFICULT FOR ANY OTHER PERSON OR YOUNGSTER TELL ME IS IT A SELECTION OF QURBANI'S BAKRA OR COW? I THINK IT IS JUST LIKE THIS AND IN THE END I AM A PERSON WHO ADD IN THE LIST OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO WHO ARE REJECTED BEFORE SELECTION. I PLEASED OF WITH ALL OF MY HEADS OF THIS GROUP TO REPLY ME PERSONNEL AND I PROMISE TO MY COUNTRY THAT IN THE FUTURE IF I WOULD BE THE PRESIDENT OF PAKISTAN I MAKE MY COUNTRY A SAFE AND DEFENSIVE FORTRESS OF ISLAM AND I'LL GIVE A GIFT TO MY COUNTRY THROUGH PAK ARMY IN THE SHAPE OF MY SON IF I GET MARRIED (INSHA ALLAH).

FLYAHYASSG.
S.EHTISHAMUDDIN
:what::cheers::azn::sniper:

Dear S. Ehtishamuddin,

You must would have read all the valuable contributions made by members.

I would just like to add that current Chief of Army Staff General Ashfaq Pervez Kiyani is a son of "JCO" not any Army Officer.

Highest standards are followed for selection and promotion of commissioned officers. Keep up your morals as you can make good contribution to your country being civilian.

My friend having father as brigadier, uncles on even higher posts in Army and cousins in PAF with high ranks, has been rejected by Army twice due to failure in clearing the test.

So for you I have just one thing.
“There is no room for idiots in Pak Army”

he is not rejected for a test man he is rejected because no one from his family is working in armed forces. it is very unfair from pakistan army i think it is a time to change the recruit of PA.

if some one want to serve our country why
we dont give him a chance

Hmmmm...now I see the reason why ISSB didnt select this jewel...:tsk:

BTW..I agree with your idea of becoming president...go for it and best of luck with that..:cheers:

We already have a FA pass president now, this jewel will definitely make president:victory::bounce::chilli::taz:

Many of my friends did not have Pawas in Pakistani Army, Rangers, FC, Navy, AF but still managed to get jobs, i think it may have been due to selector biased, does happen.

Many of my friends did not have Pawas in Pakistani Army, Rangers, FC, Navy, AF but still managed to get jobs, i think it may have been due to selector biased, does happen.

Or it may actually be that somebody just doesn't make the cut. The PA is a professional organisation, a world class Army, with the highest number of troops serving in hotspots throughout the world.

Unfortunately for some, it is not like the boy scouts. Nobody has the "right" to be in the army, one has to "earn" the honour of being in it.

As for blaming it on not having relatives in strategic places, there are two words that come to mind.

Sour Grapes.

Or it may actually be that somebody just doesn't make the cut. The PA is a professional organisation, a world class Army, with the highest number of troops serving in hotspots throughout the world.

Unfortunately for some, it is not like the boy scouts. Nobody has the "right" to be in the army, one has to "earn" the honour of being in it.

As for blaming it on not having relatives in strategic places, there are two words that come to mind.

Sour Grapes.

Yes that too... Fully Aggree!

i was also rejected by issb board in 131PMA LONG COURSE........but i dont know why???

kindly someone tell me where was my fault ?so i could improve it and can avail 2nd chance in 133PMA.

my pschologist interview was awsome their was some lady and she just discussed with me my past and my marks in studies and my behaviour with all my relatives .......she asked me my full story of saudia life as i lived their for 14 years.
my GTO TASKS were pretty nice.....all speech and group discussions were dominated by me as i m good debator.in our group we were four boys all 6 were pathans and only me was punjabi......................in out door tasks we really suffered problems as we all were delaying tasks and among us two pathans were too zidi and they never accepted me .......some sort of hatred was their.
in military planing i did awsome job but i only stuck on one issue .........
on the leader -group task when i was made leader ....i was the only one in our group who completed his task..........
my depty interview also went ok.....but i just got stuck in two questions.......

I WAS THE ONLY ONE IN MY BATCH WHO WAS CALLED FOR RE-LEADER GROUP TASK.......AND THIS TIME THERE WERE 9 DIFFERENT OFFICERS SITTING IN FRONT OF ME WERE WATCHING ME ............AND UNFORTUNATLY THIS TIME I FAILED TO COMPLETE THE TASK AS THEY HAVE GIVEN ME VERY SHORT TIME .........THEN IMMEDIATLY THEY CALLED ME FOR RE INTERVIEW

I WAS ALSO CALLED FOR RE-INTERVIEW .............AND THEIR WERE ONLY FIVE BOYS WHO WERE CALLED FOR RE INTERVIEW AND I WAS ONE OF THEM..............
ALL BOYS THOSE WERE WITH ME IN BATCH WAS CONTINOUSLY KEEP SAYING THAT "I M SURELY SELECTED AND I HAVE 97% CHANCE AND WHAT SO EVER".......................................
EVERYONE TO WHOM I MET SAID THAT I WILL BE SELECTED!
BUT I DIDNT:help:

I HAVE NOOOOOO RELATIVE IN ARMED FORCES!

AND AFTER WHICH MY RELATIVES BEGINS TO SAY THAT ITS SIFARISH ISSUE..............EVERYONE HERE SAYS SIFARISH WAS THE CAUSE ....................BUT FROM MY HEART I CANT BELIEVE IT!............................JUST TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I IMPROVE TO GET SELECTED NEXT TIME OR IS THIS REALLY SIFARISH

SORRY MY ENGLISH IS BAD!

i was also rejected by issb board in 131PMA LONG COURSE........but i dont know why???

kindly someone tell me where was my fault ?so i could improve it and can avail 2nd chance in 133PMA.

my pschologist interview was awsome their was some lady and she just discussed with me my past and my marks in studies and my behaviour with all my relatives .......she asked me my full story of saudia life as i lived their for 14 years.
my GTO TASKS were pretty nice.....all speech and group discussions were dominated by me as i m good debator.in our group we were four boys all 6 were pathans and only me was punjabi......................in out door tasks we really suffered problems as we all were delaying tasks and among us two pathans were too zidi and they never accepted me .......some sort of hatred was their.
on the leader -group task when i was made leader ....i was the only one in our group who completed his task..........
my depty interview also went ok.....but i just got stuck in two questions.......

I WAS THE ONLY ONE IN MY BATCH WHO WAS CALLED FOR RE-LEADER GROUP TASK.......AND THIS TIME THERE WERE 9 DIFFERENT OFFICERS SITTING IN FRONT OF ME WERE WATCHING ME ............AND UNFORTUNATLY THIS TIME I FAILED TO COMPLETE THE TASK AS THEY HAVE GIVEN ME VERY SHORT TIME .........THEN IMMEDIATLY THEY CALLED ME FOR RE INTERVIEW

I WAS ALSO CALLED FOR RE-INTERVIEW .............AND THEIR WERE ONLY FIVE BOYS WHO WERE CALLED FOR RE INTERVIEW AND I WAS ONE OF THEM..............
ALL BOYS THOSE WERE WITH ME IN BATCH WAS CONTINOUSLY KEEP SAYING THAT "I M SURELY SELECTED AND I HAVE 97% CHANCE AND WHAT SO EVER".......................................

AND AFTER WHICH MY RELATIVES BEGINS TO SAY THAT ITS SIFARISH ISSUE..............EVERYONE HERE SAYS SIFARISH WAS THE CAUSE ....................BUT FROM MY HEART I CANT BELIEVE IT!............................JUST TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I IMPROVE TO GET SELECTED NEXT TIME OR IS THIS REALLY SIFARISH

SORRY MY ENGLISH IS BAD!

i have a friend whose whole family is in the army
he got rejected several times so dont make it a big deal
you absolutely got rejected for some reason :pissed:

2008 to 2013...!

The poster at No 23 needs to be appreciated for diiging out an old relevant thread & not starting a new one.

SORRY MY ENGLISH IS BAD!

Keep trying until you succeed. Thats what they want. They want to know if you want it really bad and apply again.
Also, beware of their questions when they ask you. The interviewers are psychologists, who look for your reactions rather than the right answers as usually there is no right answers. they want to see if you have the mental capacity to be in the army.
I dont want to write what type of questions they ask, but they can be very personal and emotional questions for you.

There is NO SIFARISH or PAWWA in ISSB. You just have to impress them that you can be a LEADER of MEN. They are looking for Intelligent young men who have intelligence, leadership qualities and Problem Solving Skills.

Majority of Armed Forces Officers have no immediate relatives in the Armed Forces. Some don't even have any acquaintances in the Armed Forces.

There is NO SIFARISH or PAWWA in ISSB. You just have to impress them that you can be a LEADER of MEN. They are looking for Intelligent young men who have intelligence, leadership qualities and Problem Solving Skills.

Majority of Armed Forces Officers have no immediate relatives in the Armed Forces. Some don't even have any acquaintances in the Armed Forces.
^ This and only this, the son of our childhood driver is now a serving Captain in Pak Army and his family have not had a single member of their family in the armed forces, let alone one become an officer. So this nonsense about Pawwaism is just plain bullcrap.

:lol: My security guard's son will pass-out of PMA next year!

Back
Top Bottom