What's new

PAKISTAN ARMY INDUCTS NEW ARMOURED CARRIERS FOR COUNTERTERRORISM OPERATIONS

It's a good start but needs to continue at pace and scale up.

Army is performing well even with the stringent economic conditions and constant politcal instability.

Hilux are being armoured up.
New MRAP induction now.
New drones with TOT.

Whatever anyone says the boys get things done.
oh what stringent economic conditions? Their budget is the least effected.
Political unstability? I wonder who is responsible for that.
Its really suprising how you army people like to twist the narrative. If budget were strigent higher ups wont have their kids living in "dubai".
Eagerly waiting for the "boys" to use these new shiny toys on its own people!

Why wasting money on this to fight american war in Pakistan and Afghanistan using our tax money ?

Why not to invest this money on health, education and well being of Pakistanis so to stop them from becoming terrorist ?

With the current events it appears that pakistan army top leadership dont want peace in Pakistan as this will reduce there importance hence can threaten power of generals ...

Why wasting money on this to fight american war in Pakistan and Afghanistan using our tax money ?

Why not to invest this money on health, education and well being of Pakistanis so to stop them from becoming terrorist ?

With the current events it appears that pakistan army top leadership dont want peace in Pakistan as this will reduce there importance hence can threaten power of generals ...
Are you a retard or something??
TTP and BLA are killing our people so how is this America's war??

pakistan must induct such light tactical vehicles turkish and chinese have better options and can provide stang level 4 protection which is now a nececity of war we cant put ou troops against direct firing range of enemy with no protection turkish yoruk 4x4 looks great top of it they can be used as anti tank and anti air missile launcher vehicles as well

The peaceful world exists only in books. In fact one smart man said that the time difference between two wars is mistaken as peace. Ukraine wanted to live in peace so was stupid enough to give away nukes. Now they are getting lot of peace by loosing hundreds daily. Yes I have serious issue with current military leadership and their role in politics, and imposing monsters like Nawaz and Zardari on us. Still I don't have any delusion that not investing in weapons would bring peace. No it won't !!!! Humanity since start has been killing each other. So either you are ready to eliminate your enemy or your enemy will eliminate you.

Are you a retard or something??
TTP and BLA are killing our people so how is this America's war??
To be fair to his point. TTP and BLA won't have existed if Musharraf would have not adopted disastrous policies of getting involved with US and taking U turn and entering Tribal areas the way he did. And for Baluchistan well Bugti matter could have been handled differently.

Still people stay on topic. If you want to discuss politics and history go to those sections. We have plenty such sections on this great forum.

The peaceful world exists only in books. In fact one smart man said that the time difference between two wars is mistaken as peace. Ukraine wanted to live in peace so was stupid enough to give away nukes. Now they are getting lot of peace by loosing hundreds daily. Yes I have serious issue with current military leadership and their role in politics, and imposing monsters like Nawaz and Zardari on us. Still I don't have any delusion that not investing in weapons would bring peace. No it won't !!!! Humanity since start has been killing each other. So either you are ready to eliminate your enemy or your enemy will eliminate you.

To be fair to his point. TTP and BLA won't have existed if Musharraf would have not adopted disastrous policies of getting involved with US and taking U turn and entering Tribal areas the way he did. And for Baluchistan well Bugti matter could have been handled differently.

Still people stay on topic. If you want to discuss politics and history go to those sections. We have plenty such sections on this great forum.
Agreed but there has to be a balance ... Our balance is tilted alot in favor of armed forces ...

And if u really believe its the current military leadership only responsible of current chaos then i totally disagree ... Chief cant do it without support from core commanders ...

Military equipment are necessary but are of no use if we have hungry masses ... Military leadership is treating us like slaves born to pay tax for their power ... This has to stop ... Pakistan and its military are for people of Pakistan its not the other way around

Agreed but there has to be a balance ... Our balance is tilted alot in favor of armed forces ...

And if u really believe its the current military leadership only responsible of current chaos then i totally disagree ... Chief cant do it without support from core commanders ...

Military equipment are necessary but are of no use if we have hungry masses ... Military leadership is treating us like slaves born to pay tax for their power ... This has to stop ... Pakistan and its military are for people of Pakistan its not the other way around
We don't have balance due to corruption civilian side. Let say today we get oil, plus lithium and our yearly earning gets 1500 billion dollars each year and 150 billion dollars is spend on defence. Trust me the other 1350 billion dollars still won't do any good if corruption on civilian side is not controlled. Problem is our incompetent civilian leaders like Nawaz and Zardari. You give them 100000 billion dollars each year and still no good will come out of that and only they would rob all of it.

Not happy with these ERA Plated armour result is devastating in Russia Ukraine war

Russia using in place of Expensive ERA with Rubber filled on those plate for cheap options

Proof of the live video captured Russian tanks

Pakistan army must not go for such era but go for new active protection system for all round protection better than VT 4 GL 5 design new one
Didnt you see the whole Video the dude said the tank was destroyed and Ukraine took the ERA plates to put on its own tanks.

We don't have balance due to corruption civilian side. Let say today we get oil, plus lithium and our yearly earning gets 1500 billion dollars each year and 150 billion dollars is spend on defence. Trust me the other 1350 billion dollars still won't do any good if corruption on civilian side is not controlled. Problem is our incompetent civilian leaders like Nawaz and Zardari. You give them 100000 billion dollars each year and still no good will come out of that and only they would rob all of it.
Sorry my friend ... Who brought these nawaz and zardari ?

Nawaz was brought by Zia and now being promoted by Bajwa ...

Zardari was brought by Mushraf through NRO ...

So if nawaz and zardari are corrupt then those bringing them to power are more corrupt ... The fantasy land i was living that civillians are corrupt is long gone ... Military leadership is even more corrupt ... Corruption is not just money missuse of power for own benefit is also corruption .. civilian do corruption for money generals are doing for power ... Generals r using nawaz and zardari for their personal gain and lust for power

And who put Nawaz and Zardari back in charge and ousted the one individual and party that was actually trying to change the status quo and enact reforms?

The politicians certainly share responsibility, but the Army leadership is just as responsible for creating this system that it manipulates to keep its own power and influence undiminished.

Anyway, back to the topic please and a final word of advice for everyone:

Please stop using the argument of ‘trust the Army leadership, they know what they are doing’. If you use that argument, expect threads to get derailed because the counter arguments will be exactly what you see on this thread pointing out how the Army leadership has failed the country.

This is a discussion forum, so questioning military acquisitions in terms of cost, necessity and performance is completely legitimate. Such questions should be asked logically and with civility and responded to logically and with civility.

Just ‘Trust us/Military leadership’ is not really an acceptable response.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom