What's new

PAKISTAN ARMY INDUCTS NEW ARMOURED CARRIERS FOR COUNTERTERRORISM OPERATIONS

I'm against militarization. We should solve the Kashmir issue with India and defund the army. Infact, I want to see a united Punjab. The army can't even defeat TTP terrorists...has never won a single war. Pak army has clearly served as an organization left by the colonialists to control Pakistan after independence.
Retard detected, opinion rejected.

Not happy with these ERA Plated armour result is devastating in Russia Ukraine war

Russia using in place of Expensive ERA with Rubber filled on those plate for cheap options

Proof of the live video captured Russian tanks

Pakistan army must not go for such era but go for new active protection system for all round protection better than VT 4 GL 5 design new one

@Signalian
Imagine these equipped with FnF ATGMs.
Didnt I mention something yesterday in a post about a crew-protected 4x4 :azn:

Army is performing well even with the stringent economic conditions and constant politcal instability.

Hilux are being armoured up.
New MRAP induction now.
New drones with TOT.

Whatever anyone says the boys get things done.
Army always has a a plan in place. There are acquisitions and new plans laid up behind the scenes, away from eyes of the public. PDF members want to sit inside the meetings happening in different Army Directorates. Due to lack of information how Army works and makes plans, they think Army top brass is useless and doing nothing. It has become an every day thing on PDF, just laugh off or ignore..

Khoobsurat Marshallah!

Maybe some lucky grunt will get the keys to get cha biskot from keryaneh ki dukkan for his commanding afsar.
They do have different variants:

1. ATGM CTL-181-A ATMC ( 4 x HJ-10)
2. MEDEVAC CSZ-181
3. PCL-171 - The 122mm howitzer version
4. CTL-181A 120 - The 120mm mortar version
5. CTL-181A UAV - The drone swarm launch version
6. CSK-181 ATGM - Another dedicated ATGM version
7. CSK-181 C2 - The command version

Biscuits eaten best in the last variant :pakistan:

For bsicuit delivery you need a longer wheel base, these are short wheel base - 6 seater with RWS. Sorry to disappoint you :what:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom