What's new

Pakistan Army experts/enthusiasts required for PDF Military Project

jaibi

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Asalaam-e-likum everyone.

I would like to inform you that PDF has designated a project to create a wiki/guide for Pakistan Military and we require experts and enthusiasts for procuring and sorting through the information to create a section for the Pakistan Army.

This would require reading through the catalogue we have here on PD, online and in books to create an arsenal of what the PA has and combined strategic analysis of it.

If you are interested to join or know of someone who can please let me know.

The members who contribute would be promoted to Star Member status and would be nominated for future Junior Think Tank induction.

This project is headed by Task Force 2 under direction of the Jr. Think Tanks of PDF and would require 3-4 hours per week of your time.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/senior...e-required-pdf-project-pakistan-military.html

Visit this thread to know about our direction.

Thank you.

@jaibi Is the job to gather, compile and post as much info possible about various weapon systems ,doctrine and employment?
I volunteer anyways, do tell me if my services are needed

Last edited by a moderator:
I am no defense expert but I am an enthusiast and since I work for myself I can set my my own free time, I'd be happy to assist :)

@jaibi

another hint or xample to make ur project work here is,members shud invite da retired military officers in everyone's family to have a say on different topics here....

cuz they have plenty of free time in old age afta retirement n most of da oldies luv to share their xperiences wid young ppl,they also luv to talk to ppl of their grand kid's age:whistle:

PS but im not gunna do dat cuz then wud get continues scoldin frm them due to my trollin behaviour here
smileys-tooth-brushing-116211.gif
:tongue:

@jaibi

another hint or Example to make ur project work here is,members shud invite the retired military officers in everyone's family to have a say on different topics here....

cuz they have plenty of free time in old age afta retirement n most of da oldies luv to share their xperiences wid young ppl,they also luv to talk to ppl of their grand kid's age:whistle:

PS but im not gunna do dat cuz then wud get continues scoldin frm them due to my trollin behaviour here
smileys-tooth-brushing-116211.gif
:tongue:
Good Idea. I was also thinking of inviting people that are in service currently.
There is no shortage of retired military personel that we can consult!

Good Idea. I was also thinking of inviting people that are in service currently.
There is no shortage of retired military personel that we can consult!

i guess half of our population is of retired military officers buzi playin golf,doin mornin xcercises n nothing else:coffee:

it wud be gud to keep them buzi in somthing like this n abuv all making them troll somtimes like us:ashamed::azn::P

@jaibi Is the job to gather, compile and post as much info possible about various weapon systems ,doctrine and employment?
I volunteer anyways, do tell me if my services are needed

Yes Alph, you're already a part of the team.

Back
Top Bottom