What's new

Pakistan angry as Afghan Army unwilling to strike fleeing TTP.

are we talking about u indians here?? open ur eyes and se its for afghans and Pakistan.. dont poke ur nose i can understand hw butthurt indians are after their proxy LTTE terrorist got raped in Srilanka by srilankan army please stay away from our and afghan matters.
Don't spew garbage around here. Grow up and learn to discuss topics in a matured way, not like some gobbledegook straight out of kindergarten. Makes you look silly.

But all these groups and factions have roots in india.

So how does it matter?

As far as I know - Sufism, Barelvi, Deobandi etc are various schools of thought - not exactly factions.

But all these groups and factions have roots in india.

All these movements appeared in the early 20th century, pre-partition India. At that time, they were formed to unite and bring Muslims together.

All these movements appeared in the early 20th century, pre-partition India. At that time, they were formed to unite and bring Muslims together.
All I see is division based on some minor differences. Bring muslims together? No they didn't!

@illusion8 no it doesn't matter.

Bring muslims together?

That was their goal. At the time of British Rule, Muslims had little esteem, pride or prestige. These groups sought to revive Muslim unity and beliefs.
If anything, they succeeded a little in improving Muslim unity.

That was their goal. At the time of British Rule, Muslims had little esteem, pride or prestige. These groups sought to revive Muslim unity and beliefs.
If anything, they succeeded a little in improving Muslim unity.
Hmm are you a muslim? How can you tell they bought little unity? Maybe in india but not in Pakistan. In Pakistan they do opposite.

There is a famous Urdu saying:

"Ulta chor kotwal ko dante"

^That's enough for this topic!

Hmm are you a muslim? How can you tell they bought little unity? Maybe in india but not in Pakistan. In Pakistan they do opposite.
Of course I am Muslim.
They brought unity to Muslims during the independence movement.
After partition, problems arose.

& who is Kotwal here .... BTW

=============================
might be a misleading and wrong news but worth if its true ..... :bunny::pop::smokin::whistle:

03_11.gif

Jang Multimedia

Last edited:
@Irfan Baloch

You have a bleak yet pragmatic view of things. I hope that PA gets your memo and stays put to hammer ANA if required.
its not just my view.. PA knows it too well
we got intelligence officers embedded among the units deployed in the filed.

I am talking about real men that are deployed along the western borders. this is the their sentiment and they welcome this confrontation with the ANA at least there wont be any controversy or confusion of shooting at an "ordinary armed tribesman ".

their main issue is with media and the judiciary which they say is very hostile and spreading propaganda and wrong message which is only benefiting the taliban.

do you know that now even the Military intelligence officers are being harassed by the judiciary? the same judiciary that has failed to punish even a single terrorist is focused on cases against serving personal .. its not just Gen Musharraf facing "murder" charges over Lal masjid and Bughti operation.

Yeh bandaaa Pukhtoon nahin haiii.....yeh bhi koi Irfan Pathan kii Phoopi ka puttar lagtaa haiii agar Urdu sayings bhi pataa haiiin iseeiii ! :D

Like the qadyani city...
Is brelvi also a city in india?? Makes me wonder. These groups seem to emerge from India, where they are easy to exploit.
yaar papu do some justice to your title, look up the web or books first before posting
the emergence of these groups dates back to united India,
they were purely ideological and theological nothing to do with RAW , RSS or Modi etc

its not just my view.. PA knows it too well
we got intelligence officers embedded among the units deployed in the filed.

I am talking about real men that are deployed along the western borders. this is the their sentiment and they welcome this confrontation with the ANA at least there wont be any controversy or confusion of shooting at an "ordinary armed tribesman ".

their main issue is with media and the judiciary which they say is very hostile and spreading propaganda and wrong message which is only benefiting the taliban.

do you know that now even the Military intelligence officers are being harassed by the judiciary? the same judiciary that has failed to punish even a single terrorist is focused on cases against serving personal .. its not just Gen Musharraf facing "murder" charges over Lal masjid and Bughti operation.

ANA are a bunch of thugs... shooting shephards and shit... and later getting served a shit sandwich...by the FC or PA.

Why are you getting all upset Pakistani's? @Aeronaut

Pakistani's supported Taliban in Afghanistan.
When the Talibs were driven out of Afghanistan, they were given refuge in Pakistan.

Its only logical that Afghans would want to reciprocate to what Pakistani's have done.
Is that wrong?

Back
Top Bottom