What's new

Pakistan and NSG: Countering the cards

India is upto 49 votes. China is the last barrier. The work for Pakistan is cut out. You could not reach 10 votes now.

If we can not, Then you too can not get membership.
About 49 votes in hands, it looks you guys are living in heaven of fools.

I am not trolling. I know I went off topic but everything seems interrelated here.
Fair enough...however it may look trolling if you talk about all the interrelated items but the main point that was raised...

Real trolling is when you start naming countries as culprits in the middle of a terrorist attack.
Not really...if there is a history to prove...and the same pattern emerges...Also during Pathankot attack the best possible restraint was shown...I have never seen GOI showing this much restraint...Allowing Pakistani fact finding team access to Pathankot base was another unprecedented move...were the results any different?? Like URI Pathankot was also brushed away as fake..and reciprocal visit was not allowed...:disagree:

We are talking about current scenario post Uri. You can show Pakistan's response but care to show Indian propaganda too. Have your PM not talked about Baluchistan, GB etc.? Have your media never said you will divide Pakistan. Pakistan media only responds to the ridiculous accusations and all politicians at government level only refer to defending Pakistan.
?? If you talking about post Puri then after that our PM talked about punishing the people behind those attacks...Balochistan, GB were referred by him in Independence day speech...may be you are mixing timelines...Also this point of responding only should be take with a pinch of salt...saying that Uri was a fake encounter done by India at behest of Modi is not responding to a charge...It is putting a counter charge without an iota of proof(ironically that was the premise of discontent to begin with)

Kalbhushan Yadav stated an entirely different story. India harbors terrorism. Every country has good and bad terrorists. Burhan Wani is your terrorist - Brahmdagh is our terrorist. Stop just singling Pakistan as a terrorist sponsoring state. India is also doing it in Baluchistan.
I am not sure what Yadav has said...however world no longer supports good and bad terrorist definition...period!!

When did Pakistan say it will not discuss resolution to terrorism? Pakistan says Kashmir must be included in discussion as first point of discussion because it is the source of all the disturbance between both countries. Do you imagine, Pakistan not accepting any talks. There will be huge international pressure. Stop misquoting and misleading people in India.
That's the whole problem...you want to resolve Kashmir by talking while expecting India to ignore terrorist attacks...how is this gonna work??

Nope a fact that China has endorsed. Not my statement.

But just as Pakistanis have no respect for signed documents such as Shimla Agreement and can go back on their word on anything, what use is an informal "endoresment?"

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom