What's new

Pakistan and NSG: Countering the cards

india is fine with status quo. if a nuclear war starts it will be because some general in Rawalpindi thinks he can fight India
You forgot the border skermish? 2 Pakistani jawaans Saheed and 14 Indians sent to hell along side 1 caught alive... Go get a life...

China and turkey will eventually..........
So far they have opposed, .......will see in future
the key point is that they are opposing Indian membership for pakistan
they have their reasons[/QUOTE]
@wiseone2
There will be no concession for anyone now. There will be criterion base inclusion in NSG. No 38 or 48 formula will be applicable. Otherwise China & Turkey and few more countries will not let India enjoy the exclusive membership.
So far they have opposed, .......will see in future

Uri started the current skirmishes
SO? the point is we killed more of your men... You think this guy is capable of fighting a war? hahahaha:
Gen_Dalbir_Singh,_COAS.jpg

No matter what you do. Until and unless Pakistan gets entry, India will not gain entry. Chapter closed.

So true. Both are going in or neither are going in. In this insistence, India and Pakistan should set aside their differences an lobby together for entry into NSG. I mean what's the harm to either joining? Both want access to civil nuclear technology. Neither are giving up their nukes. So I think other members of NSG need to get off their high horse and let them both in.

So true. Both are going in or neither are going in. In this insistence, India and Pakistan should set aside their differences an lobby together for entry into NSG. I mean what's the harm to either joining? Both want access to civil nuclear technology. Neither are giving up their nukes. So I think other members of NSG need to get off their high horse and let them both in.

even if India backs Pakistan there is plenty of objection to Pakistani membership around the world
they will be lucky to round up even 10 votes

even if India backs Pakistan there is plenty of objection to Pakistani membership around the world
they will be lucky to round up even 10 votes

Not disagreeing with you, but unless Pakistan gets in, China will block India's entry regardless if everyone else supports India's bid.

how can you complain...just check your people in govt and Army(ex and current) who have threatened to use Nukes against us...the number is a double digit and counting...

Our people and the government has been pretty reasonable till now. Pakistan has never started war rhetoric in midst of a terrorist attack as Indian government did. In a matter of minutes, 75% or may be more of India did put Pakistan in a corner as a culprit and then a plethora of war rhetoric started on Indian media. The language you guys used was extremely vulgar and non serious for a nation. Why did you complain childishly?

Then Pakistan didn't block your entry in NSG? China did along with 2 or 3 others. Why did you complain and put all blame on Pakistan?

When you kill 100 people in Kashmir, you think the people there will cherish you? Why did you complain that Pakistan is involved in Kashmir uprising?

Pakistan is small. 7 times smaller than India and still you can't do anything about it except those arnab goswami style rubbish.

In return, what do you expect? Flowers?

Kashmir is the cause of trouble between both nations since 1947 and when you say you don't want to talk about it, what message are you giving. Pakistan doesn't accept India's hegemony. Pakistan is not your colony or as weak as Nepal, Bhutan or Bangladesh. Until and unless you accept this very fact (which seems not possible at this moment) and start giving us respect as a nation, you will not be respected.

Then Pakistan didn't block your entry in NSG? China did along with 2 or 3 others. Why did you complain and put all blame on Pakistan?

pakistan did not block the entry in the NSG. No one claims otherwise

I am asking a very simple question - are you trolling?? Mind it i am asking because you have shared your opinion however it is totally unrelated to what i was talking about(which was nuclear rhetoric)...otherwise they are pretty reasonable Pakistani POV...Let me address that but please don't talk about all the issues in one place...be specific and respond within context....

Our people and the government has been pretty reasonable till now. Pakistan has never started war rhetoric in midst of a terrorist attack as Indian government did. In a matter of minutes, 75% or may be more of India did put Pakistan in a corner as a culprit and then a plethora of war rhetoric started on Indian media. The language you guys used was extremely vulgar and non serious for a nation. Why did you complain childishly?
When you say your govt. have been pretty reasonable then please tell me the time frame we are talking about...Based on that i will share the moments where we have been more than reasonable where as your conduct is deplorable...

Because that is a fact...China did it at the behest of Pakistan and if you can't even crack that then i will seriously question your grip on geo-politics...Also Pakistan would always want to block our NSG and we all know it....Our diplomats failed to bring China on terms and the work is in progress....

When you kill 100 people in Kashmir, you think the people there will cherish you? Why did you complain that Pakistan is involved in Kashmir uprising?
because providing support to terrorist is deplorable and against the assurances that Pakistan has repeated on various international forums along with bilateral forums with India...On one hand you want to talk about resolving disputes and on other hand you are trying to fish in troubled waters...how is that gonna work??

Pakistan is small. 7 times smaller than India and still you can't do anything about it except those arnab goswami style rubbish.
I am not sure what you mean by we cant do anything...check your history...even in the distorted version you will find enough damage done by India...however that has never been Indian intention...This is your Kashmir phobia which has bitten you in the past...

In return, what do you expect? Flowers?
Neither we expect nor intend to send any to you...

Kashmir is the cause of trouble between both nations since 1947 and when you say you don't want to talk about it, what message are you giving. Pakistan doesn't accept India's hegemony. Pakistan is not your colony or as weak as Nepal, Bhutan or Bangladesh. Until and unless you accept this very fact (which seems not possible at this moment) and start giving us respect as a nation, you will not be respected.
Terrorism is also the cause of trouble b/w two nations...and when you say you wont do anything about it then what message are you giving?? As said in the earlier para..tell me what timelines you are referring to..and i will show you India has done more than enough on her part...Pakistan has failed to respond each time....and is still behaving the same...

I am asking a very simple question - are you trolling?? Mind it i am asking because you have shared your opinion however it is totally unrelated to what i was talking about(which was nuclear rhetoric)...otherwise they are pretty reasonable Pakistani POV...Let me address that but please don't talk about all the issues in one place...be specific and respond within context....

I am not trolling. I know I went off topic but everything seems interrelated here. Real trolling is when you start naming countries as culprits in the middle of a terrorist attack.

When you say your govt. have been pretty reasonable then please tell me the time frame we are talking about...Based on that i will share the moments where we have been more than reasonable where as your conduct is deplorable...

We are talking about current scenario post Uri. You can show Pakistan's response but care to show Indian propaganda too. Have your PM not talked about Baluchistan, GB etc.? Have your media never said you will divide Pakistan. Pakistan media only responds to the ridiculous accusations and all politicians at government level only refer to defending Pakistan.

because providing support to terrorist is deplorable and against the assurances that Pakistan has repeated on various international forums along with bilateral forums with India...On one hand you want to talk about resolving disputes and on other hand you are trying to fish in troubled waters...how is that gonna work??

Kalbhushan Yadav stated an entirely different story. India harbors terrorism. Every country has good and bad terrorists. Burhan Wani is your terrorist - Brahmdagh is our terrorist. Stop just singling Pakistan as a terrorist sponsoring state. India is also doing it in Baluchistan.

Terrorism is also the cause of trouble b/w two nations...and when you say you wont do anything about it then what message are you giving?? As said in the earlier para..tell me what timelines you are referring to..and i will show you India has done more than enough on her part...Pakistan has failed to respond each time....and is still behaving the same...

When did Pakistan say it will not discuss resolution to terrorism? Pakistan says Kashmir must be included in discussion as first point of discussion because it is the source of all the disturbance between both countries. Do you imagine, Pakistan not accepting any talks. There will be huge international pressure. Stop misquoting and misleading people in India.

On kashmir LoC will be made international border unless you want a nuclear war

Nope we will get back all the Azad Kashmir, Gilgit and Baltistan back soon. Inshah Allah !!!

fair enough

Pakistan has to make a case for its membership to 50 odd countries
in all likelihood Pakistan might have to make some concessions to gain NSG membership

OBVIOUSLY, PAKISTAN IS PREPARING ITS GROUND TO PRESENT ITS CASE FOR MEMBERSHIP.
With the help of friendly nations, it would be easy but still long way to go for both countries as hurdles are there.
It would be better if both countries do not pull legs of each other but try to pave path for each other to get membership.

OBVIOUSLY, PAKISTAN IS PREPARING ITS GROUND TO PRESENT ITS CASE FOR MEMBERSHIP.
With the help of friendly nations, it would be easy but still long way to go for both countries as hurdles are there.
It would be better if both countries do not pull legs of each other but try to pave path for each other to get membership.

India is upto 49 votes. China is the last barrier. The work for Pakistan is cut out. You could not reach 10 votes now.

They are your dreams, we will see what happens and then you will know that dreaming leads to nowhere. Whereas working on your dreams or materializing them does. In the meantime enjoy.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom