What's new

Pakistan and Iranian Naval Cooperation

Status
Not open for further replies.
irans biggest enemy is america and pakistan works to this day with america so imagine iran would act the way pakistan did than pakistan would be scared of iran more than of india so i dont take pakistani hostility serious specially when they can only mention again and again 1 spy
are you struggling to somehow threaten Pakistan?

@Amin Bactria my man when I interact with you online, this is the only song that comes to my mind
please listen to his advise and just chill, chill,chill just chill

are you struggling to somehow threaten Pakistan?
i point out how hostile pakistan is towards iran and if iran was half as hostile you would be scared be sure of it so try being nicer to us in future and stop the idiocy and fitna
@Amin Bactria my man when I interact with you online, this is the only song that comes to my mind
please listen to his advise and just chill, chill,chill just chill
i cant enjoy something like you presented its just horrible sorry but please enjoy actual music and just so you know you dont need fools behaving like liberal americans to produce music all you need for it is passion

i point out how hostile pakistan is towards iran and if iran was half as hostile you would be scared be sure of it so try being nicer to us in future and stop the idiocy and fitna
what's the incentive for Pakistan to be hostile to Iran?

like what's our dispute?

We need time to decide on your offer.

we have placed everyone pro Iran in government but it's gonna take time for them to gel in their efforts.

we have great hope for Raisi.

what's the incentive for Pakistan to be hostile to Iran?

like what's our dispute?
spy spy spy is all i hear 1 spy years ago and i still hear this nonsense spy spy spy as if pakistan is basically the one to talk about these issues having been used as american ksa and uae spy base against iran for decades

spy spy spy is all i hear 1 spy years ago and i still hear this nonsense spy spy spy as if pakistan is basically the one to talk about these issues having been used as american ksa and uae spy base against iran for decades
you should tell that to people who say Iran is directly involved in this

give them this example

Well

Oh really? How many indian spies came to iran via pakistan? Stop giving lame arguments
Your reply is stupid since Iran is not enemy to India but from your country came many terrorists.

Your reply is stupid since Iran is not enemy to India but from your country came many terrorists.
That explains it. Iran helped indian spies to enter pakistan. Shame on you
Dont bullshit if you cant name one and have no proof

In reality there is no cooperation. Iran views us through Sunni Lens which is a major hurdle in developing any sort of cooperation. Iran actively allows Indian assets and even allowed BLA and BRA to operate without impunity so there goes our cooperation. This is the problem with Orthodox regimes like Iran bcz they will never be able to see Pakistan as anything but sunni country making us their enemy. Top it off with fact they are xenophobic and racist toward Pakistan as well. Just talk with one of them and you will know.

That explains it. Iran helped indian spies to enter pakistan. Shame on you

Dont bullshit if you cant name one and have no proof
i say lets liberate all of islamic lands you say india i say what india and here again there is a misconception on your part for me islam will rule and there is no alternative no india no nothing only one ummah so stop blabber about india its not even relevant anymore we will wash it away soon enough the whole filth of it
In reality there is no cooperation. Iran views us through Sunni Lens which is a major hurdle in developing any sort of cooperation. Iran actively allows Indian assets and even allowed BLA and BRA to operate without impunity so there goes our cooperation. This is the problem with Orthodox regimes like Iran bcz they will never be able to see Pakistan as anything but sunni country making us their enemy. Top it off with fact they are xenophobic and racist toward Pakistan as well. Just talk with one of them and you will know.
we dont have a sunni lense we have a revolutionary sense meaning either you are on the side of the oppressors or you are not and siding with america you cant expect us to be close to you but today india sides with usa and pakistan gets further sidelined so you are on our side now get used to it

Last edited:
So I guess what's the real answer to my question? Did India not operate out of Iran against you and the Iranians allowed it on an ongoing basis?
you dont understand iran well enough to understand the internal issues and yes there were factions inside iran which were anti revolutionary in their deeds but in their words they would act as if they were on irans side these factions were close to america and they did cause harm but again pakistan had a government in the past who did the same so people who do like children sit on these issues are just wasting time and stalling progress

you dont understand iran well enough to understand the internal issues and yes there were factions inside iran which were anti revolutionary in their deeds but in their words they would act as if they were on irans side these factions were close to america and they did cause harm but again pakistan had a government in the past who did the same so people who do like children sit on these issues are just wasting time and stalling progress

I didn't understand anything. But ok

So?

Iran is a big country and their could be spies' operating as legal employees or workers (Chabahar Port). Also relatively easy to walk across these large borders. How many times have people come across Pak-Iran border and attack our border guards?

It happens, it's difficult to prevent. Does not indicate collusion what so ever.

Listen bruv. The mere fact that eyeran allowed indians to be in chahbahar proves thay they knew india is going to spread terror in pakistan. Please STFU. I hope we nevwr ever have any connection with eyeran.

And you have no argument so now you are coming up with this non sense that pak was spying for ksa lol. Hilarious. Trust me bruv you guys are not important

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom