What's new

PAKISTAN AIRFORCE WALLPAPER (by Waleed) my work once again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
this time its good witout your name in center.thanks i make it my desktop.

Note: If anyone want add-on stuff. kindly let me know but keep in your mind that i dont want any F7p or pathan image insert in my wallpaper. Other addons appriciated

Are you an idiot? Please, explain to me why you're so HOSTILE against an aircraft that has served Pakistan and it's people for decades. Clearly you are not familiar with what PAF is all about.

You'd rather insert images of Aircrafts which haven't been "Inducted" yet, over the Aircrafts who've served this Nation and protected it's borders for so many years? *sigh*

Are you an idiot? Please, explain to me why you're so HOSTILE against an aircraft that has served Pakistan and it's people for decades. Clearly you are not familiar with what PAF is all about.

You'd rather insert images of Aircrafts which haven't been "Inducted" yet, over the Aircrafts who've served this Nation and protected it's borders for so many years? *sigh*

im not idiot 2nd thing im ur very old friend! maybe you remember and u r still my very best n close friend and 3rd thing all pix cutout from PAF original pix only even 10 Jf arrived i think i saw pic of 10 arrive Jf17 just only J10 is not available in PAF fleet others all pix belong to paf fleet (2) IL 78 Arrived last month UAV conduct this month in PAF other Mirage F16 PAF C130 cutout from PAF original pix

im not idiot 2nd thing im ur very old friend! maybe you remember! and 2nd thing all pix cutout from PAF original pix only even 10 Jf arrived i think i saw pic of 10 arrive Jf17 just only J10 is not available in PAF fleet others all pix belong to paf fleet (2) IL 78 Arrived last month UAV conduct this month in PAF other Mirage F16 PAF C130 cutout from PAF original pix

Really? :D Which one? :what:

And about the non-inducted aircraft, i clearly meant the J-10.

Hahah some one is trippen lol i agree totally with Bezerk ! superbikez you should be proud of our AF and wat it contains hell i would even put in the damn a-5's in the pic love those ugly flying tanks lol anyhow plzz sub ko add karo baba but hence your wall papers are always great !! no offence add in the f7-pg's atleast yaar :woot: :cheesy:

NOMI IM WALEED! REMEMBER PAKMOTORSPORTS! missing u alot!

OHHHH! Now i remember! Pehlay bol daitay, i would've gone easy on you! :D

And THANK YOU Topgun, i completely forgot about the A-5's! Gotta love them bombers! ;)

OHHHH! Now i remember! Pehlay bol daitay, i would've gone easy on you! :D

And THANK YOU Topgun, i completely forgot about the A-5's! Gotta love them bombers! ;)

Naam say bhi nahe pehchanay aur kaam say bhi nahe pehchanay ... herat hey nomi anyways ... well i was callling u but u ddnt pickup ma fone anyways .. ill add soon...

barzek bhai apny porany dost ki khichai ker rahy thy :lol:

and remember A-5 carry nukes bro they have right for part of your poster if you like.

@imran

I have already spend my 4 hours to make/complete this (Ver 1.0) wallpaper. Now im bit tired.. will add soon.. thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom