1990–2001: The lost decade

1999 India-Pakistan Kargil Conflict

2008 air alert

2011 Abottabad Operation

Counter-insurgency operations

Modernization and acquisitions till 2010 were awesome
What are acquisitions for this decade and onward

this was a summery of past and present what is future agenda of paf

PAF will enter the Fifth Generation Fighter Profile some where around 2018. Even though JF-17 Thunder future Blocks may still form the backbone of PAF, the fifth Generation fighters will give PAF the Air Superiority it will need to counter the Enemy Air Force.

A Number of Viable Options exist with the Export versions of Chinese 5th Generation aircrafts under development.

Can hardly wait....

I believe this would be a better role model for PAF. ( Not Trolling )

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guizhou_JL-9

Less dependance on foreign companies. Easily upgradable. Engine is chinese , radar can be KLJ 7. 2 man crew. Can be modified with jf 17 for making it atleast a decent interceptor.

General characteristics
Crew: 2
Length: 14.555 m (47 ft 9 in)
Wingspan: 8.32 m (27 ft 3.5 in)
Height: 4.105 m (13 ft 5.5 in)
Empty weight: 4.96 t (10,935 lb)
Loaded weight: 7.8 t (17,196 lb)
Max. takeoff weight: 9.8 t (21,605 lb)
Powerplant: 1 × Guizhou Liyang WP-13F(C) afterburning turbojet
Dry thrust: 43.15 kN (9,914 lb)
Thrust with afterburner: 63.25 kN (14,650 lb)
Performance
Maximum speed: Mach 1.5
Cruise speed: 1100km/h (594kt)
Range: 1600 km (863 nm)
Service ceiling: 16,000 m (52500 ft)
Armament
Guns: 1×Type 23-1 23 mm cannon
Hardpoints: 5
Missiles:
Air-to-air: various short and possibly medium-ranged air-to-air missiles
Air-to-ground: various
Bombs: various guided and unguided bombs and rockets
Avionics
FIAR Grifo S7 pulse-doppler radar

PAF will enter the Fifth Generation Fighter Profile some where around 2018. Even though JF-17 Thunder future Blocks may still form the backbone of PAF, the fifth Generation fighters will give PAF the Air Superiority it will need to counter the Enemy Air Force.

A Number of Viable Options exist with the Export versions of Chinese 5th Generation aircrafts under development.

Can hardly wait....

A link for the bold part plzzz...:D

Can hardly wait....

sir with all deu respects to you and PAF where and how will you do that looking at your economy and internal issues sorry i dont think so but the world runs on hope good luck :sleep:

I believe this would be a better role model for PAF. ( Not Trolling )

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guizhou_JL-9

Less dependance on foreign companies. Easily upgradable. Engine is chinese , radar can be KLJ 7. 2 man crew. Can be modified with jf 17 for making it atleast a decent interceptor.

General characteristics
Crew: 2
Length: 14.555 m (47 ft 9 in)
Wingspan: 8.32 m (27 ft 3.5 in)
Height: 4.105 m (13 ft 5.5 in)
Empty weight: 4.96 t (10,935 lb)
Loaded weight: 7.8 t (17,196 lb)
Max. takeoff weight: 9.8 t (21,605 lb)
Powerplant: 1 × Guizhou Liyang WP-13F(C) afterburning turbojet
Dry thrust: 43.15 kN (9,914 lb)
Thrust with afterburner: 63.25 kN (14,650 lb)
Performance
Maximum speed: Mach 1.5
Cruise speed: 1100km/h (594kt)
Range: 1600 km (863 nm)
Service ceiling: 16,000 m (52500 ft)
Armament
Guns: 1×Type 23-1 23 mm cannon
Hardpoints: 5
Missiles:
Air-to-air: various short and possibly medium-ranged air-to-air missiles
Air-to-ground: various
Bombs: various guided and unguided bombs and rockets
Avionics
FIAR Grifo S7 pulse-doppler radar

it's speed,avionics,guns(1),hardpoints and service ceiling are its weakpoint along with its radar(comparing cost with capabilities and comparing upgraded version of KLG-7 which is expected on block 2) range and chineese avionica and RCS……
another drawback PAF don't have its source code and interigation of westren missiles on this platform is gardly possible along with it hasnot air refulling capability……
I am also not trolling
so JFT still better option…

its thrust after burn,dry thrust and takeoff load and no of hardpoints are also not effective comparing it with JFT and don't know about its BVR capability……

sir with all deu respects to you and PAF where and how will you do that looking at your economy and internal issues sorry i dont think so but the world runs on hope good luck :sleep:

no hope of even placing orders of 5th gen(China) before 2022……
yeah if economy stablize and US agrees then we can hope US 5th gen equip2018(hardly) but chineese jets would take time to satisfy PAF requirements so peace till 2028……:sleep::azn:

Exactly Like Inducting Tejas In Near Future :rofl::rofl::rofl:

why can't human live in peace??:unsure:
It's Ramzan dude
and I have sampathy personally for this project……:rofl:
btw if you chk out Tejas sucessful test flights there would be a long list……:lol::omghaha:
but still no practical use……:wave:

Exactly Like Inducting Tejas In Near Future :rofl::rofl::rofl:

he he he are you serous so what are you planning to bring next in discussion dirty toilets and more poor than sub sharan africa :azn: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

no hope of even placing orders of 5th gen(China) before 2022……
yeah if economy stablize and US agrees then we can hope US 5th gen equip2018(hardly) but chineese jets would take time to satisfy PAF requirements so peace till 2028……:sleep::azn:

well we will already have Rafales (gen 4++) & FGFA(gen 5) flying in good numbers by then and would owr pilots & ground crews have become quite comfortable with them by then :yay:

what will you do then + we will be having a good nos of Super Sukoies (ugrd's of MKI) by then aswell

why can't human live in peace??:unsure:
It's Ramzan dude
and I have sampathy personally for this project……:rofl:
btw if you chk out Tejas sucessful test flights there would be a long list……:lol::omghaha:
but still no practical use……:wave:

he he he sirji we have already integrated almost all the wepons package , EW suits and Radars and other sensors to the tejas and very soon the Tejas Mark 2 is coming dont worry money is no issue to us unlike PAF who doest even has enof money to fly its current F16 to there full potential and last i heared PAF has shelved the 2025 acquisition plan indefinateli deu to budget retrains :taz: :omghaha::omghaha:

YAA YAA ....He get "jero" maraks... no? :lol:

well i always did in the spelling department form as earli as 5th grade :omghaha:

he he he sirji we have already integrated almost all the wepons package , EW suits and Radars and other sensors to the tejas and very soon the Tejas Mark 2 is coming dont worry money is no issue to us unlike PAF who doest even has enof money to fly its current F16 to there full potential and last i heared PAF has shelved the 2025 acquisition plan indefinateli deu to budget retrains :taz: :omghaha::omghaha:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

well i always did in the spelling department form as earli as 5th grade :omghaha:

Dou jou eben go to skoul? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom