What's new

pakistan air force masroor

sN5IT-WCVJg[/media] - pakistan air force masroor

can somebody tell me why they are wearing bright color uniform? are they test pilots??

DAAaaaaaaaa. Think Masroor base, Location, Orange color.The pilots in that base wear both colors Green and Orange why? Second clue every flying Jaket the MA-1 has 2 sides one is green and the other orange. WHY? answer to be given only by 23march please .
Think be creative and thing logic you will have the answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
DAAaaaaaaaa. Think Masroor base, Location, Orange color.The pilots in that base wear both colors Green and Orange why? Second clue every flying Jaket the MA-1 has 2 sides one is green and the other orange. WHY? answer to be given only by 23march please .
Think be creative and thing logic you will have the answer.

The deadline for 23March seems to be on the verge for expiry......why dont others try.......

Location is close to sea......The pink color is for ease of identification against background of ocean...this shall help the rescue teams to locate the downed pilot...These pilots seem to be on Exocet-equipped Mirages whose duties are maritime in Indian Ocean......so they may eject in ocean.....

In WW2, the pilots carried pink color powder .....;that powder was spread in the surrouding water of English Channel.......from that pink powder, I guess the pink flying suites are also for the same purpose......

I may be wrong but thats what came to my mind....I dont see other reason...

Pilots and flight crews use several colors of flight suit. The orange suits that they wear during launch and reentry/landing are designed for high visibility should there be an emergency recovery. White suits are worn during space walks to control temperature.

The current flightsuit that is standard for most Air Forces is made of Nomex, a fabric made from a spun aramid. The flame retardant capabilities of this material make it ideal for protecting aviators in case of a fire. The suit is often green in color, but color, style, and cut vary greatly from country to country.

That is why the flying jacket is also in 2 colors if you have one or ever see one it is green and orange from inside so if you are downed you can be seem from miles away.

One of our pilots ejected over Kohat the Afghans refugees thought he was a from afghan Air Force ( Rebels ) or a russian , the refugees beat the **** out of him before the rescue heli reached, found the ejection seat but no pilot looked for him for 3 days day and night his plane crashed 10 miles away from the village so on the fourth day we are flying in a F-6 about 6 of us and one of my students said sir I see a orange color we go close and see the jacket was on a local .. The refugees traded his jacket and gun and shoes for food. Army guys reached there and asked him where did you get the jacket and then we found him, tied up in a tent.
When ever the mission is over the water they wear the orange suite is on land green. At the Orange suite touches water it releases a purple color to keep the sharks and jelly fishes away plus you can see it from miles it spreads like a circle 500m meters.
The K-8 pilots who went to Dubai for the aerobatics were wearing the same orange suite because they had to cross the sea and land in Alan.

the USAF flight suit in a special fabric or color? Our FSL-27/P is identical to the CWU-27/P, but is available in any of our fabrics and a wide range of colors. We’ve made thousands of khaki flight suits for the Air Force, Navy, and Marine Corps as well as royal blue for the Coast Guard. Other countries order orange for their search and rescue squadrons, blue for naval aviators, and black for counter terrorism units.

In the 1970’s, the Air Force issued an orange flight suit called the CWU-28/P, but it has been out of production for over 20 years. When you need a CWU-28/P, please order our Item 5152 in orange.

Back
Top Bottom