What's new

Pakistan Air Force has the first shoot capability - Air Commodore (R) Syed Sajad Haider

The folk hasn't lost a bit of his sharp edge and astute intellect he had in '65!! A true warrior never dies, nor does he fade away!!! His essence resonates in younger ones with more intensity...

I ran into him at Islamabad book shop. He invited me over to his house and I met and spent few hours with him. Excellent human being.

Petty politics even affected the PAF top command during Zia.
At the present time , the Pakistan air force has one air chief marshal, 9 air marshals and 39 air vice marshals. do you know how many Air Commodores were there in his day? and should they have all been promoted? do you people let go of any opportunity to criticize Pakistan forces using nonsensical logic and argument?

BTW Gen Zia ul Haq declared martial law in 1977 and became head of state in 1978 when Sayyad Sajjad Haider was just 2 years away from retirement. I highly doubt that either one knew the other, let alone Zia going around hunting Shia Muslims in the air force to deny them promotions. he was busy fighting Soviets while sectarian scum were busy with civil war!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom