What's new

Pakistan Aggressively Warns India: Do Not Test Our Nuclear Military Power

Whatever the Americans have the Israelis already have by default. We can be rest assured

We paraded him for 2 whole days in front of the whole world LOL We still have Yadhav HEHE. We took down Su-30 and flying coffin HEHE. You took down your own chopper for us HEHE. We went in and did a surgical strike HEHE. In short, you are a joke.
Thank us for saving 90k Pak soldiers and civilians from revenge thirsty bengalis , Niazi saved himself that day

Thank us for saving 90k Pak soldiers and civilians from revenge thirsty bengalis , Niazi saved himself that day
"Niazi" saved the region that day, that makes him a hero, where as your Modi a villain.

what a difference a day made, before feb 27th Indian were saying their conventional capability is enough to destroy Pakistan they don't need nukes for that....and now nuclear threats cause they have nothing else to make a threat with.
Indian nukes are as effective as our air force.
Which is to say they are not.

In an ideal world we should turn over our defence and central adminstration to Pakistan for better management.

But alas...

Indian nukes are as effective as our air force.
Which is to say they are not.

In an ideal world we should turn over our defence and central adminstration to Pakistan for better management.

But alas...

Yup, lets create a bigger problem for the world doing that !! Wohoooo !!

aint i?
52825748_438442866895561_8539041746393235456_n.jpg
Why are so many required to bring one injured man...this I could never understand...

Imagine a Pakistani military and Indian business coming together.
It is possible.
It worked in Hyderabad for two centuries.

This will also reduce the arms race and ensure our political independence.

Lol typical mentality u returned him in 2 days while we fed 90K PoW for one year
typical mentality is running back 50 years to make up for the humiliation that happened couple of months ago
where a nations resolve put 7X bigger fascist enemy and their little inflated ego and false sense of superiority 10 feet into the ground
too bad there were no muktis to help you this time and as always in 1 vs 1 fight the epic defeat was your fate

"Niazi" saved the region that day, that makes him a hero, where as your Modi a villain.
Why are so many required to bring one injured man...this I could never understand...

Imagine a Pakistani military and Indian business coming together.
It is possible.
It worked in Hyderabad for two centuries.

This will also reduce the arms race and ensure our political independence.

You are Joking right? Political independence from a country that never allowed a PM to complete full term? Really?

Exactly my thought. They are still propagating that Pakistan is some how the "aggressor", when clearly it is India.

Exactly! It's stuff like this that makes common western people think Pakistan is an irresponsible nuclear armed nation. I've seen it many times their attitude is "How did we let such an irresponsible nation get nukes". Even if it's ignorant it shows the public would support/wouldn't mind any anti-Pakistan actions.

DGISPR's 3-2-1 pilot story is so funny , once he said pilot is in CMH and in next interview he said there was no 2nd pilot lol , no wonder he didn't get promoted

Lol typical mentality u returned him in 2 days while we fed 90K PoW for one year
Still applying your 50 year old long lost bhutto inspired burnol I see...:enjoy: the funniest story was that iaf claiming that it shot anything down and going from 300 atanvaadis to zero atanvaadis just after 1 day of bitchslaps from Pakistan! :lol:

I had something witty to respond, then I read your post again, lost hope in humanity in general and realised I could never top what you said. Nevertheless I'll try, here it goes:
Gobbledygook, fartmonstersarereal, #modimade9/11happen.

There, they bring the same value as your replies on this post.

How does your reply merit the question that was asked, proof of 'more nukes' as you put it.
images

apnay phattay huay khooni bunghole pay achaaaay say lagayiyay! :lol:

india waloo apna atom bomb bhi check kahi wo spice 2000 ki tarah na phatey

This was needed to shut down crying & barking India

Thank Us for saving Abhinandan. You also got the simla agreement. You didnot do it for free.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom