What's new

Pak will have to fight war if India doesn't talk, says Hafiz Saeed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did he testify he had sold it to Hafiz Saeed
??

And oh BTW if all those 11000 Pages dossiers by India hold clear evidence then why dont you Indians present to the world in the open

oh come on you said it was an inside job..while he said that the engine was sold to Pakistan..We shared the evidence with you and the world and world is convinced that the those terrorist came from Pakistan..now its up to your government to have an indpendent and unbiased enquiry,which is unlikely because that guy will spill more beans that Pakistan can handle

Now Hafiz Saeed will determine what Pak needs to do, that Thackray is preparing the counter statement for sure :rolleyes:

GoP itself claimed it has enough evidence that Hafiz Saeed at liberty is a security threat.
I don't think so, but anyone saying they have evidence and presenting it in court are too different things. Hafiz Saeed was tried and released by an independent judiciary.

Now Hafiz Saeed will determine what Pak needs to do, that Thackray is preparing the counter statement for sure :rolleyes:

Thackray is the least one who care..he only care about is the Marathis..not Hindus,not muslims just only Marathis

If Saeed is so innocent, why doesn't Pak govt allow investigators from India or CIA investigate the case?
They should allow at least one foreign investigator to do the job.

If the Indian evidence is so useless then why the world believes India? How did India convince the US, the UN, and the rest of the world that Pak non state actors were involved?

Even your govt has accepted that Kasab is a Pakistani. Nawaz Sharif also accepted that. Just think over it once.

I am not saying that Pak was involved in the attacks, but some Pakistanis were and we just want them punished.

BTW atleast we Hafiz Saeed wont our COAS but Indian COAS.......

I hope you have all got it

GoP itself claimed it has enough evidence that Hafiz Saeed at liberty is a security threat.

They also claimed Nawaz Sharif at liberty is a threat during lawyers movement BUT the Court differes as they failed to prove their claim

Madam there is a difference between defending a country from future attacks and doing terrorist attacks..hope you understand the difference..

They also claimed Nawaz Sharif at liberty is a threat during lawyers movement BUT the Court differes as they failed to prove their claim

I don't believe Nawaz Sharif in his rallies chanted war mantras!!

I

I am not saying that Pak was involved in the attacks, but some Pakistanis were and we just want them punished.

same applies on India, where are the people who killed Pakistanis on your soil?

Why don't you people talk about that

seiko said:
Madam there is a difference between defending a country from future attacks and doing terrorist attacks..hope you understand the difference..

There is a term 'war mongering' .............

The Indian COAS said war under a nuclear overhang is very much a possibility not that there will be a tommorow.anyway he is a COAS and thats his job.He gave mere speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom