What's new

Pak warned of dire consequences if India attacked: Ex-Obama aide

Status
Not open for further replies.
The US was also very keen to give 'its input' into the investigation when the Delhi HC attacks took place.

"Beyond reducing our debt, a Taiwan deal could pressure Beijing to end its political and economic support for pariah states like Iran, North Korea and Syria and to exert a moderating influence over an unstable Pakistan. It would be a game changer."

:)
^its an opinion, hardly something on US mind. why ruin CN members' fun

correct, personally my only expectation from GOI is prevention of terrorist strikes. I don't want them to attack PK.

They want to but they can't. That's the bitter truth and we all have to swallow it.

How can you seriously expect an Army that has not inducted an artillery gun for more than two decades, fight Pakistan and possible China too at the same time?

We can't. Simple.

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

The US was also very keen to give 'its input' into the investigation when the Delhi HC attacks took place.

The US does help India very activley nowadays in couter terrorism.

"... because if there is another attack originating from Pakistan in India, you know, Prime Minister Singh isn't going to be able to (hold back)," he said.

Manmohan Singh "held back" pretty well in all the attacks so far against Mumbai, even after 2008.

"Held back" of course being a euphemism here.

Manmohan Singh "held back" pretty well in all the attacks so far against Mumbai, even after 2008.

I would not count on Indian politicians for being able to hold back indefinitely.

Nukes could not prevent the Cuban missile crisis when the US and USSR were inches away from nuking each other.

Moral of the story: You can't count on nukes to come to your rescue everytime with impunity.

Sorry we have democratic set up. PM can't take decision alone. Oh wait. You don't know what democracy is. Let me educate you democracy means...............

They want to but they can't. That's the bitter truth and we all have to swallow it.

How can you seriously expect an Army that has not inducted an artillery gun for more than two decades, fight Pakistan and possible China too at the same time?

We can't. Simple.

The existing guns are more than enough for Pakistan..it's only when China comes into the picture simultaneously the shortcomings will be exposed.

the current GOI is indeed a dove. Even indians don't expect GOI to take offensive measures. but then again we didnt need to. PK is imploding, while its best friend issues cute warnings.

The existing guns are more than enough for Pakistan..it's only when China comes into the picture simultaneously the shortcomings will be exposed.

and China DOES come into the picture. Let's face the facts.

No attack on Pakistan can be undertaken w/o reinforcing our Eastern borders. You never know.

^relax jack, we do not need to attack anyone. Our goal is economic development.

BTW the thread title does not represent what is actually the content inside. On looking @ the title I thought, Pakistan had conveyed a warning to US that is India attacked them, the consequences will be harsh.

Lets wait India has not started war let them start fight ,
as the war starts use nukes and make india smoke and dust , RIP India then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom