What's new

Pak troops kill 5 Indian Army soldiers along LoC

RPK

Reaction score
Country
India
Pakistan troops kill 5 Indian Army soldiers along LoC : North, News - India Today

Five Indian soldiers have died after they were attacked by Pakistani troops in Gulpur area of Poonch in Jammu.
Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah tweeted: "Was briefed early this morning about news that 5 of our soldiers had been killed on the LOC. My heartfelt condolences to their next of kin."

Intelligence sources said that Lashkar-e-Tayyaba and Jaish-e-Mohammad terrorists were also involved in this operation.

The army has confirmed action by Pakistan troops.

The Pak troops resorted to heavy firing in the cover of darkness late last night.
Pakistani troops have often been opening fire to enable terrorists to sneak in. The army had recently eliminated several suspected Lashkar terrorists in a series of encounter in Handwara forests.

Last edited by a moderator:
RIP soldiers.

Just have an all out war and get it over with.....Naa rahega baaz naa bajegi baasuri.

Do the Pakistan Rangers deploy their own artillery to fire across the LoC and the international border? Or is all artillery deployed by the Pakistan Army?

Good Job guys, justice delivered for Pak Rangers people.

Haha, 2013 thread rips. Please read dates first. I know its confusing though since 5 more were dispatched in this time zone but still.

It old 2013 news.I would suggest India to stop backstabbing start full scale war.As MR Hafiz Saeed said in very good way~Baniya India cannot start war with Pakistan~

Last edited:
wait for more this is just a start this time we will blow whole india a part you thought we can do nothing ,
1) pakistan missile is better than india ,
2) pakistan army is better than india ,
3) 120 people had suicide in indian army while in pak army non ,
4) indian army rape its own people while pakistan army will never do that

wait for more

we dont need to go to india we have hundreds of missile of every kind the latest is the secret inter continental missile we can blow them apart just sitting in our homes

india would become a barren land no more crops for hundred years .......

Do the Pakistan Rangers deploy their own artillery to fire across the LoC and the international border? Or is all artillery deployed by the Pakistan Army?

When the rangers see anything suspicious or when a skirmish breaks out then they call in the Army. The army gets deployed from cantonment area and arrive at the area, if the situation gets more dangerous then they'll send in the Armored Corps. Rangers have their light artillery like Mortars but only the Army can bring in the big guns. I have relatives near the Border. On a visit my cousins pointed out where the Army hides their tanks. I live in the Cantoment and i see tanks moving towards the borders all the time, theyre transported ontop of a huge truck.

When the rangers see anything suspicious or when a skirmish breaks out then they call in the Army. The army gets deployed from cantonment area and arrive at the area, if the situation gets more dangerous then they'll send in the Armored Corps. Rangers have their light artillery like Mortars but only the Army can bring in the big guns. I have relatives near the Border. On a visit my cousins pointed out where the Army hides their tanks. I live in the Cantoment and i see tanks moving towards the borders all the time, theyre transported ontop of a huge truck.

Thanks, that answers it.

How many casualties have there been among the Pakistan Rangers deployed?

Last edited:
HMMMM this incident has taken place in 2013 august
how-much.jpg

Back
Top Bottom