What's new

Pak singer Adnan Sami applies for Indian citizenship

but there are lot of rumours to how he did managed to lose so much weight.
Fdot8wO.jpg

Just like US, is it also a part of the process while Granting Indian citizen that applicant has to sing the national song and take the oath ?

Being a Pakistani applying for Indian citizenship he will have to pass the loyalty test too...say "Hindustan zindabad" three times...and "Pakistan Murdabaad" three times. :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Being a Pakistani applying for Indian citizenship he will have to pass the loyalty test too...say "Hindustan zindabad" three times...and "Pakistan Murdabaad" three times. :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
Hindustan zindabad yes...but i dont agree that pakistan murdabaad is there....

Oh Mamma Mia, Mukthi Mian; you are now scaring the $hit outta me now..... :rofl:
Since when didja become a policeman; Mukthi mian? You gotta join up with the CBI with all the "gen" that you have on the IN and its officers and their kaley kartootein, nah?
You also seem to belong to that lot of guys who go around saying "do you know who I am??" (like that ad that runs on TV). :D
You can put me in any frat that you care to, that is no skin off my back...... while I put you in Motuu Jagirdar Gadkari's "khaki chaddi".
Happy now? Ab teri Purti ho gayi kya, Mukthi mian? ;)

LOL. As expected you froth and foam when shown the mirror :lol:

I take it you were a coward and turned a blind eye to the corruption in the Indian navy :coffee:

I will leave you to with your eternal shame............... where the only solace you can find is to call names like kindergarden brats. :disagree:

i ll rather give it to fast bowler mohammad aamer.

Why are we allowing this guy into our country? He should go back to pakistan.

The 43-year-old singer, whose earlier request was rejected some two years back, has made his application to the Foreigners’ Division of the Home Ministry.

New Delhi - Pakistani singer Adnan Sami has applied for Indian citizenship for a second time despite an earlier plea of his having been rejected by the Centre.

The 43-year-old singer — whose earlier request was rejected some two years back — has made his application to the Foreigners’ Division of the Home Ministry.

“His application is under consideration,” official sources said.

Last month, Home Ministry had asked Law Ministry as to whether Sami can be granted Indian citizenship. But Law Ministry refused to entertain the request, saying that the power of granting Indian citizenship lies with the Home Ministry under the Citizenship Act.

The Law Ministry, however, said that it can help Home Ministry with the interpretation of any provision of the Citizenship Act to enable it to decide the case.

Under the Indian Citizenship Act, a foreigner is entitled to receive citizenship provided that he or she has rendered distinguished service to the cause of science, philosophy, art, literature, world peace or human progress.

Sami, who has a Pakistani passport, had arrived in India in 2001 and, between 2001 and 2013, visited the UK and several other countries. He has a business and professional visa.

His earlier application for citizenship was submitted to the special branch of Mumbai Police.

Pak singer Adnan Sami applies for Indian citizenship - Khaleej Times
This is PDF, who gives a f*** where Adnan Sami lives.

he's not a pakistani anymore,anyone who stay more than 6 months in a single go in india,he doesn't qualify to be called a pakistani.

Staff of Pakistan Embassy in India lives more than 6 months in single go in India. But anyway i agree with you :pop:

India has to provide citizenship for immigrant pak hindu and sikhs before considering anyone else..

India has to provide citizenship for immigrant pak hindu and sikhs before considering anyone else..
Itachi Bhai,it will not make any difference to Adnan Sami,he will apply for a long term visa & renew it accordingly. He has money,contacts

Well Adnan Sami comes from a very rich noble family, His grandfathers were the nawabs in Afghanistan

Adnan Sami - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pakistani singer Adnan Sami applies for Indian citizenship | The Indian Express

By: Press Trust of India | New Delhi | March 2, 2015 11:13 am
Pakistani singer Adnan Sami has applied for Indian citizenship for a second time despite an earlier plea of his having been rejected by the Centre.

The 43-year-old singer — whose earlier request was rejected some two years back — has made his application to the Foreigners’ Division of the Home Ministry. “His application is under consideration,” official sources said.

Last month, Home Ministry had asked Law Ministry as to whether Sami can be granted Indian citizenship. But Law Ministry refused to entertain the request, saying that the power of granting Indian citizenship lies with the Home Ministry under the Citizenship Act.

The Law Ministry, however, said that it can help Home Ministry with the interpretation of any provision of the Citizenship Act to enable it to decide the case.

Under the Indian Citizenship Act, a foreigner is entitled to receive citizenship provided that he or she has rendered distinguished service to the cause of science, philosophy, art, literature, world peace or human progress.

Sami, who has a Pakistani passport, had arrived in India in 2001 and, between 2001 and 2013, visited the UK and several other countries. He has a business and professional visa.

His earlier application for citizenship was submitted to the special branch of Mumbai Police.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought only Persecuted Hindus wanted Indian Citizenship :pop:

Pakistani singer Adnan Sami applies for Indian citizenship | The Indian Express

By: Press Trust of India | New Delhi | March 2, 2015 11:13 am
Pakistani singer Adnan Sami has applied for Indian citizenship for a second time despite an earlier plea of his having been rejected by the Centre.

The 43-year-old singer — whose earlier request was rejected some two years back — has made his application to the Foreigners’ Division of the Home Ministry. “His application is under consideration,” official sources said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought only Persecuted Hindus wanted Indian Citizenship :pop:

First of all he is holding Canadian Citizenship. So he is already ex. Pakistani. Please correct your heading

Back
Top Bottom