What's new

Pak singer Adnan Sami applies for Indian citizenship

That surgery is for obesity due to overeating. If it is genetic liposuction, if overeating bariatric surgery either gastric band or gastric bypass.
I see. So Adnan fatty got a liposuction ?

and Maradona had an eating problem ? :sarcastic:

Why not just lose the weight naturally and by working hard in gym? :lol:
I think it's trendy for celebs etc to get this done, easy way out.. etc :D

Like this guy...but once you do it naturally ...you still have to undergo body lift surgeries to get rid of the loose skin.
:woot:

I hope this fat slob's application gets rejected...and where is the fukn shiv sena cadres .....plz guys beat this fat fk and kick him out of Mumbai.

What is your problem with Fat people ? .......... this is the second time I have seen you make "fat" jokes.

Oh, I have no problem with fat people or thin people. I only have a problem with money-eating politicians, fat or thin.
Now why does that trouble you? Are you a money eating politician?
Or are you singularly lacking in a sense of humor? Which is even worse than being a money eating politician.
Or that you belong to the fat fraternity, to get so hyper? :azn:

I hope this fat slob's application gets rejected...and where is the fukn shiv sena cadres .....plz guys beat this fat fk and kick him out of Mumbai.

I think his transformation is rather Inspirational.

B_Id_364224_Adnan_Sami_fat.jpg

Ive been hearing this since 2004, why hasn't he gotten the citizenship yet?

I see. So Adnan fatty got a liposuction ?

and Maradona had an eating problem ? :sarcastic:
I think it's trendy for celebs etc to get this done, easy way out.. etc :D

1. Adnan Sami denied that he had liposuction, but there are lot of rumours to how he did managed to lose so much weight.

2.Excessive eating, drinking cause Maradona problems - ESPN FC

Ive been hearing this since 2004, why hasn't he gotten the citizenship yet?

Like all countries in the world, there are minimum criterias to get citizenship...hence the wait.

Oh, I have no problem with fat people or thin people. I only have a problem with money-eating politicians, fat or thin.
Now why does that trouble you? Are you a money eating politician?
Or are you singularly lacking in a sense of humor? Which is even worse than being a money eating politician.
Or that you belong to the fat fraternity, to get so hyper? :azn:

There are money eating Indian Navy staff as well. I know quite a few of them personally.

A lot worse than the politician. How many of them have your encountered in your career ? How did you deal with them ? Where you partners in crime or did you speak up against them and got the Nay to take action ? :coffee:

Its so much easier to blame others.

You are free to put in me in either Fraternity :lol: .............. let me just put you in one that is close minded and prejudiced. deal ?

I don't think Shiv Sena or any other organization will have any issue with him getting an Indian citizenship...as long as he follows live and let live principle. But come India-Pakistan match is Wankhade and Sami is seen waving a Pakistani flag..he definitely will attract some unwanted attention.

Dear RAW officials, no need to ask Pakistanis, we care less if you shoot him like a kashmiri and burn his body like gujrati.

There are money eating Indian Navy staff as well. I know quite a few of them personally.

A lot worse than the politician. How many of them have your encountered in your career ? How did you deal with them ? Where you partners in crime or did you speak up against them and got the Nay to take action ? :coffee:

Its so much easier to blame others.

You are free to put in me in either Fraternity :lol: .............. let me just put you in one that is close minded and prejudiced. deal ?

Oh Mamma Mia, Mukthi Mian; you are now scaring the $hit outta me now..... :rofl:
Since when didja become a policeman; Mukthi mian? You gotta join up with the CBI with all the "gen" that you have on the IN and its officers and their kaley kartootein, nah?
You also seem to belong to that lot of guys who go around saying "do you know who I am??" (like that ad that runs on TV). :D
You can put me in any frat that you care to, that is no skin off my back...... while I put you in Motuu Jagirdar Gadkari's "khaki chaddi".
Happy now? Ab teri Purti ho gayi kya, Mukthi mian? ;)

he's not a pakistani anymore,anyone who stay more than 6 months in a single go in india,he doesn't qualify to be called a pakistani.

Just like US, is it also a part of the process while Granting Indian citizen that applicant has to sing the national song and take the oath ?

Back
Top Bottom